Police officer

You were a cop and just came home from work. It was like 04:07 am in the morning. You put off your shoes and took off your jacket. After that, you tiptoed upstairs. When you walked into your bedroom, you saw your beautiful girlfriend sleeping. You awed in sight and walked over to her. At that time, her eyes slowly opened. "Good morning baby" you whispered and kissed her lips. She smiled and wrapped her arms around your neck. "Good morning sexy officer" she said in her raspy voice and kissed your lips again. "Mhm" you moaned and layed on top of her, not breaking the kiss. She asked for entrance and you let her in. Your tongues fight for dominance and she won. It made her smile and so did you. After some minutes of making out, you pulled away for air. "Hmm kisses for breakfast" you whispered. She bite her lip and giggled. "I want something else for breakfast" she replies seductively and kissed your lips again. She rolled on top of you and unbuttoned your blouse roughy. You couldn't keep your eyes off her. She took it off and throw it to the other side of the room, leaving you in your bra and pants. Her fingers traced over your abs, kissing them as well. "You're so hot" you whispered as you watched her. She looked up smiling and took off her own shirt. She had nothing under it, so you could see her bare chest. Her hands messaged her own perky boobs, which turned you on even more. "Babe" she moaned and closed her eyes. You attacked her lips and rolled over again.

"Enough teasing Demetria" you said with a smirk and kissed your way down to her panties. "What are you going to do about it officer?" She asked, biting her lip. "Punish you" you said and took it off with your teeth. You winked at her before kissing her centre. It was soaking wet. You twirled your tongue around her clit and slowly sucked on it. "Mhmm ugh" she moaned and you slide in one finger. "Ugh.. baby.. d-don't stop" she moaned again and tugged your hair, pushing you deeper. You added two more and went up to kiss her lips. You pumped in and out faster. "Y/n.. fuck.. I-I need to.." she tried and reached her climax after screaming your name. You licked your fingers clean and kissed her lips passionately. "Mhm I love mornings like this" you said and snuggled up against her. "Me too baby, I love you so much" she said and kissed your head, still breathing heavily. "I love you so much more" you replied and the both of you felt asleep.