Sweather Weather

"Wakey wakey" you whispered softly. Your girl felt asleep on the couch, while waiting for you to come home. It was now 9AM in the morning and it rained non-stop outside. It was a really cold day. The perfect weather for sweathers, movies, cuddles and kisses. She moved around a little and slowly opened her eyes. "Hmm hey baby" she moaned and stretched herself. "Hey there sleepy head" you winked and kissed her lips. She smiled and pulled the blankets over her head. "I'm sooo cold!" She mocked in the cutest voice ever. You giggled and went over to the kitchen. "It's Sweather Weather baby. Let's have a warm shower together and go watch movies after with some hot chocolat milk" you said in your raspy voice and looked at her. She jumped off the couch and ran over to you. "Yess, hurry!!" She screamed excited and grabbed your hands, pulling you with her. You both ran up the stairs (chasing eachother) and jumped into the bathroom. "Let me warm up the water first baby" you laughed and threw your shirt at her. She gasped and threw hers back at you.
It was the perfect start of the day, but when she was all naked, it couldn't be any better. Your jawn dropped. "Damn babe" you said and bite your lip after. She giggled and hopped into the shower. "Come on lazy ass" she mouthed and made you laugh. You undressed yourself real quick and got in as well.

She wrapped her arms around you and kissed your lips. "Hmm" you moaned softly and grabbed some soap. You rubbed it all over her body and watched her enjoying it. "Oef babe, that feels really good" she says and leaned her head back. You kissed her neck and pulled her body closer to yours. Her hands ran over you back and squeezed it a few times. Perfect morning shower. You put off the water and wrapped a towel around your naked body. Demi did as well and oiled herself with lotion. She was a pro in taking care of her body and she always made sure that you did as well.
After a little while you two were talking in the bedroom. Demi was putting on the sweather that Jimmy gave to her. It was so cuddly and soft. You put on your white big one with 'Mr Grey is receiving you now' on it. Gosh you loved that movie. "Hey baby, look" you said and attacked her with a pillow. She gasped and laughed her ass off, throwing one back at you. Right in the face. "Fucker, I get you back!" You laughed and jumped on her. She giggled and wrapped her arms around your neck. "Which movies, sexy ass?" She whispered playfully. You chuckled and got off her. "Fifthy Shades, Insurgent, Insidious 2 and Into the woods" you replied and ran downstairs. She laughed and ran after you.
You jumped on the couch and put on Netflix. Demi was in the kitchen making hot chocolat milk and grabbing the brownies you two made yesterday morning. It's so much fun to bake stuff with her. I mean really, it's always a mess. But you love this girl till pieces, so walls with chocolat stains on it doesn't matter at all. She came back with the cups and brownies and put them down on the coffee table. After that she took a seat between your legs and wrapped some warm blankets around the two of you. "Hmm nice" you mumbled softly and smiled at her. She smiled back and kissed your lips. "Fifthy Shades first?" She asked and looked at you. You nodded and started the movie. After a little while Demi sat up and turned around, facing you. "Urm hi" you giggled. She shushed you and attacked your lips. Wow damn. When she pulled away, your jawn dropped. "Where was that for?" You asked with a grin. She smiled. "Just because I wanna let my girl know how much I love her and how much I need those sexy lips of hers." You swallowed. She winked and layed back and your boobs, which she used as pillows. "I love days like this babe, but I hate it when they end" she mumbled. "Same baby, same" you whispered and kissed her head softly.