Campfire Jam

"Okay class, come on now! Get your butts into the bus!" The teacher yelled frustrated. Ugh, perfect. You were going on a school trip to somewhere unknown. Kinda lame, cause you were pretty unknown yourself as well. But whatever, your mom forced you anyways.

You grabbed your bags and throw them in. "Oh urm y/n.." The teacher said and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah?" You asked and turned around nervously. "There is a new girl at school and I know you are good at making friends." HAH, is he kidding? Sarcasm to the max if you'd ask me. "Uh if you say so" you responded and handed your guitar over to the other teacher. "Just.. try to make her feel welcome? Please? Her parents are out of town and going on a trip like this when you don't know anybody... that's pretty scary right?" He said desperately. "Sure, okay" you responded and went in after rolling your eyes. What is he even thinking? Are you a damn babysitter? No, so leave me alone.
You sat down on one of the front seats and plugged in your headphone. Suddenly, you felt someone sitting next to you. You turned your head and opened your mouth in a reflection. "Hi, I'm Demi" she said and stook out her hand. Okay, hold on. She looks like a fricking model. Is she even real? You turned off your music and grabbed her hand to shake it. "H-hi, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you" you said and smiled a little. "Indeed" she replied with a cute giggle. Oh sweet baby jezus, this could be a really nice trip after all.

You arrived at the cabbins and walked with Demi over to one side of the bus. "So, you brought your guitar as well huh?" She said with a cute voice. "Yeah I did, cause maybe we can arrange some kind of Camfire Jam" you replied excited and grabbed both of your bags. Demi took the guitars and you two went into one of the cabbins. "Are we sharing one?" She asked, whilst wiggling her eyebrows. It made you blush. "Yes duh" you winked and put the bags down.
Hours later, you and your whole class were having dinner and it was the most digusting food you've ever eaten. But a good thing, you were sitting infront of Demi. Damn, even the way she eats makes you melt inside. "Okay class! We have an annoucement to make. By the great idea of y/n and Demi, we decided to have a little Campfire Jam tonight." One of the teachers said. Everybody started to cheer and it felt kinda amazing. They noticed you.. finally. Demi smiled at you and gave you to sign to come with her. And so you did, of course. "Sup?" You asked and leaned against the wall. She rolled her eyes playfully and slapped your arm. "Don't you dare to make me blush young lady" she giggled and took a seat. "Sorry for being SO attractive Dems" you flirted and sat down as well. She laughed and shook her head. "Hihi okay so we're gonna sing tonight right?" She said. Your face lighted up. "You mean together?" You asked with a huge smile. "Yes duhhh" she replied and kissed you cheek. Holy damn. OKAY.

You went outside with your guitars and followed the teachers to the beach. They made a huge fireplace. "Wow" you whispers. Demi giggled and linked arms with you. You all sat down on the blankets and tree trunks and talked for a bit. "Okay guys, this is the Campfire Jam. A few of you took their guitars with them, so if you wanna sing you can go ahead. Have fun" the teacher said. Demi looked at you with a smile and made her guitar ready. Ugh everything she did was making you weak. "Shall we sing 'We can't stop' in the acoustic version?" She asked with a small smile. You nodded and made your guitar ready as well. Suddenly she started and all the eyes went over to you two. She looked at you as a sign to play along. And so you did. Your voices werw made for eachother. It's unreal. The angel sound in hers connected really good with your raspy one. And it was like the stopped for a moments. Just you and her. When you finished the song, you noticed that the whole class was singing along. They cheered when you stopped playing. It was an amazing feeling. Demi looked at you blushing and winked. You giggled and hide your face in your hands. After some other classmates played and sang, Demi grabbed your hand and took you somewhere private. "What are we doing here?" You asked and looked around you. It seemed like you were at a grassfield with beautiful fireflyes around you. "I.. I've got feelings for you y/n. Really strong ones" she said and came closer.

You looked into her eyes and smiled. She did as well and leaned in. Your lips crashed on hers and it was magical. She placed her hands on your cheek and yours rested on her waist. In a moment, she jumped in your arms. You smiled in the kiss and layed her down in the grass. She bite her lip and kissed you passionated, whilst unbuttoning your blouse. You let her and she took it off. "You're beautiful" she whispered and ran her hands carefully over your body. "So are you" you said back and took off hers very slowly. You kissed her again and unzipped her pants. The sounds of the nature made it all so romantic. You placed little kisses all over her body and went down to her pantyline. "You okay?" You asked sweetly. "More than okay" she replied and closed her eyes. Then... you made love to her and she did with you. It was perfect. So gentle, so careful and so amazing. She was your first and hopefully... your last.