Take me back

You and Demi broke up two months ago, cause she cheated on you with another girl. Your heart was broken and you were a mess. You couldn't sleep for weeks and cryed all day long. She always told you, you were her one and only, but appareantly not..

Today it was Saterday. A beautiful day, cause the sun was shining and the birds were singing. You stepped into the shower and washed yourself. The feeling of warm water against your skin was perfect. When you got out, you put oil on your just shaved body. It was so soft now. You blow dryed your hair and walked back to the bedroom. At that time you got a call from one of your friends. "Hi Karma" you said as you answered it. "Hey babe, wanna go out tonight? You need it" she says sweetly. "Nawg of course.." you replied smiling. She is right. You need it. "Okay good, I'll pick you up at eight" she said and you nodded. "Kay, bye" and you hung up. Cool, you had three hours to relax and prepare yourself for tonight. Last time you were out was like almost a year ago.. But never mind, you went downstairs and made dinner. A delicious salad was what you needed the most. "Mhm" you moaned as you put some into your mouth. After that you went back up and started dressing yourself. You put on a sexy outfit. Leather pants with a cute white top on it. It showed a little of your belly, so your piercing was visible. You curled your hair and put on some light make up. A few minutes later you heared the doorbell.

You grapped your stuff and ran downstairs. You opened the door and saw Karma standing there with her mouth open. "Woow.. you look hot" she said and you giggled. "Stap" you said and put on your white Converse. "Let's go" you said and walked over to her car. She kept looking at you which made you laugh. "Can you just focuss on the road?" You said with a grin and she chuckled. "Ey! I wanna check out my bestie, so let me" she said and looked back at the road. "Weirdo" you mumbled playfully and kissed her cheek. You and Karma were best friends since Kindergarten. She helped you through a lot and also with comforting you after the break up. She brought ice creams and watched movies with you all day. She had a girlfriend, Amy. Amy was so cool. She was a good friend of yours and you always had a good time with eachother. "So, is Amy there too?" You asked as you sat back a little. She nodded smiling and parked the car. "Okay.. I won't drink too much tonight, but when I do, please stop me. Or else you need to drive home" she said and you giggled. You didn't drink alcohol. Not because you didn't liked it, but because you got super sick off it. So mostly you were the one that braught everyone home. Quite funny though. You stepped out of the car and linked arms with Karma. The both of you payed and walked into Bijoux. Shortly after you spotted Amy. "Hey babe" you said and hugged her. "Hey, you okay?" She asked carring and you nodded.

Karma pecked her lips and yall walked over to the VIP lounch. Super lucky, cause your big brother was the manager here. "I love this place" Karma said and put a shot into her mouth. You laughed and stood up. "I'm gonna check this place out guys, have fun" you said and walked away. They waved good bye and layed back on the couch. "Idiots" you said giggling and walked over to the bar. "Can I have a water please?" You asked and he gave it to you. You never had to pay anything here. Yus! You drank some of your water and looked around the dancefloor. 'Thinking out loud' came on and you teared up. That song was always on when you cryed about Demi. You stood up and wanted to walk away, but you got stopped by someone, grapping your hand. You turned around and almost fainted when you saw Demi. "Baby, can we talk?" She asked almost crying and you nodded. She walked with you over to a couch and sat down besides you. "I'm so sorry. I don't know how many times I need to say that.." she said and looked at you. "I don't buy anything for a sorry, Demi. You hurted me so bad, do you understand that?" You said and teared up again. "I know I did, but I swear. Y/n, it was nothing. We had a fight.. I got drunk and after that I didn't even know what I was doing" she said and put her face into her hands. "So, you get mortal after a fight, kiss with others and expect from me that I forgive you like that" you said and stood up. She grapped your arm and pulled you down on her lap.

"Baby, I only want you" she says against your lips and pecked them softly. You couldn't help it and kissed her back. You missed her so much. She pulled away with a smile and took you to the bathroom. She pushed you against the wall and started kissing your neck. "You look so damn sexy tonight" She whispered in a sexual voice and put her hands on your hips. She started grinding on you and left some hickey's on your soft spot. You kissed her lips, but at that time Karma and Amy walked in. "Ohhh, looks like we're interrupting someone?" They said laughing and walked over to you. Demi laughed as well and hugged them. "I knewww this would happen" Karma says and kissed your cheek. You wrapped your arm around her and smiled. "Looks like the fantastic super four are reunited?" Amy says and you all laughed. "Exactly, let's have some fun!" You said and walked back to the dancefloor.