Restaurant

You were about to go to a restaurant with your best friend Jenna, cause you both had earned a good meal. The stress was killing you these days, but payed off nicely. You dressed up and walked over to your car. You picked up Jenna and after a couple minutes, you arrived at the restaurant. "Y/l/n" you said and the waiter escort you both to the table. "Waow this is really nice" Jenna said smiling. "Yea it is" you said looking around. You guys talked a bit, but you stopped immediatly when you saw a beautiful girl walking in. You couldn't keep your eyes of her. She sat down at the table behind Jenna, so you  had a really good view on her. "Hello?" Jenna said waving at you. "Oh sorry" you said and looked down to your food. "How long is this on my table?" You said confused. "Uhm.. like 7 minutes" Jenna said giggling and you laughed along. Suddenly you got the feeling that someone was starring at you. You looked up and saw the girl smiling at you. You blushed like crazy and she bit her lip. "Uhm.. I have to go to the bathroom real quick" you said to Jenna and you walked away.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair a bit. "You have beautiful hair" you hear someone saying. You turned around and saw the girl who made you blush. "Thankyou" you said and smiled real cute. "Awhh you're adorable" she said and walked over to you. "I'm Demi" she said. "I'm y/n" you said and shook her hand. You wanted to let go, but she hold it..

"That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl" she whispers softly and came a little closer. You looked into her big brown eyes. They were so perfectly beautiful. "Is that your girlfriend out there?" Demi asked, talking about Jenna. "Owh no, she is my bestfriend" you said smiling and she smiled as well. "That's good" she says and stroke your arm gently. You blushed by the feeling of her touch and looked down. She lifts up your chin. "Don't hide that beautiful face" she whispers and leaned forward. Before you even knew.., her lips were planted on yours. You kissed back and felt her warm tongue slipping into your mouth. It gave you chills and butterflies. After a while you pulled away. "Waow" you whispered smiling. "Yea definitely" she winked and grapped her phone. "I want your number, so we can finish later" she says, biting her lip. You gave her yours and walked out of the bathroom. "So enjoyed yourself..?" Jenna asked with a smirk. "Hmm hmm" you said blushing and looked at Demi. Jenna turned around and saw her smiling at you. She faced you again "What was going on there..?" She said. "Nothing" you mumbled and continued eating. "Nothing? Really?" She asked with a grin. "Okay. Let me tell you this, she is a good kisser" you whisperd shyly. "YOU KISSED HER?!" Jenna almost yelled.

Demi could definitely hear it. "Shhh keep your voice down" you said laughing, looking at Demi. Suddenly you got a text. It was her.. "Hmm already sharing our good stories? ;)" it says. You bit your lip and smiled at her. "Hihi woops ;)" you replied and put your phone down. "So.. one last wine and then I wanna go home. I'm super tired" Jenna said. "Yea sure, me too" you said and ordered your last two drinks. After a little talk you decided to go home and you both stood up. Demi kept looking at you with the 'are you leaving' face. You nodded and grapped your purse. You both walked out of the restaurant and stepped into the car. You took Jenna home and drove back to yours. You walked in and throw your purse on the couch. After a quick shower and putting on your comfy clothes.. you heared the bell rang. You walked over to the door and opened it. It was Demi. "Hey baby" she said and kissed you on your cheek. "Hey, how do you know where I live ?" You said smiling. "Hm... maybe I followed you" she said looking down. You lift up her chin "Cutie" you said softly and pecked her lips. She smiled and walked over to the couch. "I really needed to finish something. It couldn't wait any longer" she said and you walked over to her. "Oh is that so?" you said and sat down on her lap. "Just kiss me little tease" She said smiling and you kissed her full of passion. The rest of the night turned out amazing.