StuDYING

You were doing homework in your room. History was killing you, but you had to make it good. Suddenly your door swung open. You saw your beautiful girlfriend standing all sexy like against it, with movies and cookies in her hands. "Baby!" You said smiling and sat up a little. She ran over to the bed (where you were sitting on) and jumped on you. "I missed you!" She says into your neck and kissed it many times. "I missed you too" you said and wrapped your arms around her neck, playing with her hair. She looked up with a grin and kissed your lips passionately. After minutes you pulled away. "Babe, I have homework first" you said softly and she looked at you with puppy eyes. "Noooo" she mumbled and grabbed one of the movies. "But.. but.. this one is so fun" she said in a baby voice. You laughed and sat up. "The sooner I'm done, the sooner we can watch. So help me?" You asked and she nodded. You began to write again and two minutes later, you felt fingertips rubbing your ass. You looked at her with smirk. "Demi, don't distract me" and she laughed. "Y/n, I don't understand shit of this" she says and throw her head on the bed. You pet her head and grabbed your phone out of your pocket. "Here, play a game" you said and she looked up quickly. She smiled and took it out of your hands. You shook your  head and started writing again. Twenty minutes later she got bored again. She sat up and climbed on your back. You smiled with your eyes closed.

She grabbed your books and throw them off the bed. After that she wrapped her arms around your neck. "Fuck school, you're mine and I want all the attention now" She said and you giggled at her cute comment. "What do you wanna do?" You asked and she sat on your ass. "Hmm.. let's watch movies and cuddle and.." ... "And?" You asked with a low chuckle. "And make out" she whispered into your ear. "Ohh, my baby wants kisses?" You said playfully and she bite your ear. "Hmm hmm.." she moaned, which gave you chills all over your body. "That can be arranged" you replied and sat up. You put on a random movie and sat down on your bed. Demi crawled over to you and plumped down really close. She was so cute. "Which movie is it?" She mumbled and played with your fingers. "I guess a scary one" you said with a smirk. She looks up and smiled. "Perfect" she said and snuggled into you. After a while the scene got really scary and you screamed. Demi laughed her ass off. "You're such a scardy pants!" She said and laughed even more. You blushed and laughed as well. "I'm sorry! I just.. can't handle horror movies that well" you said cutely and she awed. "Come here then" she said and dragged you on her lap. Your legs were on both sides of her and her hands cupped your ass. You rest yours on her cheeks and slowly leaned forward. She did as well and you guys kissed. After a few seconds she licked your lip for entrance. You let her in and the kiss turned out into a hot make out.

Her hands went up till your boobs and slowly messaged them. You smiled into the kiss and so did she. She pulled off your top and left you in your leggings and bra. "You look sexy as- " but you interuppted her. "Don't swear baby" you said sexually and bite your lip. She kissed you again and this time your hands ran up her body. You took off her top as well and kissed her neck. She moaned a little and squeezed your ass. You left a hickey and that time you heared your mom yelling. You looked up quickly and rolled off the bed. You opened the door. "What did you say mom?" You asked and felt arms around your waist. It made you giggle. "I said, dinner is ready. Demi? Do you want to eat here?" She asked and Demi smiled. "Yes, I'd love to" she said. "Okay" your mom says and you two closed the door. "Oh my gosh" you said blushing and put on your clothes again. Demi did the same and put her hair into a messy bun. You grabbed her hand and walked downstairs. "Hey mommy" you said and sat down. Demi sat down across you and smirked. You knew why she did that. She always did, especially after a hot make out. The dinner was served and also your siblings and dad sat down. "So, what have you guys been doing this afternoon?" Your mom asked and you got a colour. "Oh urm.. just homework and stuff" you mumbled and looked at Demi. Suddenly you noticed the hickey you gave her. You wide your eyes and pointed to her neck. She looked at you weirdly and stroke her fingers over her neck.

She giggled and put her hair down over the hickey and winked at you. Shortly after she rubbed her feet against your leg. You blushed. Even more when she grabbed a tomato of your plate and eat it in the most sexual way. She licked her lips and bite it. After dinner the two of you went upstairs again. "You tease!" You said and pushed her on the bed. She laughed and put her hands on her face. "I needed to work you up. Did it worked?" She asked, looking between the gabs of her fingers. "Stap it you fool" you said and layed down besides her. You kissed her neck and cuddled the rest of the night.