Let's start a family

You were doing the loundry at home and your beautiful wife Demi came in. She wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your shoulder. "Hey baby" you said smiling. "Dinner is ready" she whispered in your ear. "Hmm okay" you said and turned around. You both walked downstairs and when you came in, you couldn't believe your eyes. Candles and roses everywhere. "Demi... this is beautiful" you said looking around the room with tears in your eyes. She walked over to you and put her hands on your hips. "I wanna ask you somethig.." she said and turned you around. She hold your hands and looked you deep into your eyes. "What is it baby?" You said almost crying. "Y/n.. my beautiful wife, I love you so so much and I'll be here for you now matter what. You're my everything and I don't ever wanna let you go. You mean the world to me and you're so special. I.. really want.. to start a family with you baby.." she said smiling. All your tears came out.. you hugged her tight and she started crying too. After a little while she pulled away slowly. "So.. what do you say?" Demi says, whiping your tears away. " I love you more than anything in the whole world and of course I want to start a family with you Demi! " you said and cupped her cheeks with your hands. You kissed her with so much love and passion... the rest of the night turned out amazing...