Special written for.. @imagine.demi

You throw your books into your locker and closed it. "Hmm.. music now, cool" you said smiling and walked over to your classroom. Music was your favorite class! There were actually two reasons for that. One, you loved music. And two, you kinda liked a girl in your class. Her name is Demi, but you've never said a word to eachother. You went in and sat down next to her. She smiled at you and you smiled back. "So!" The teacher said, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Make couples and start writing a song" he said and you immediately looked around you. In less than two seconds.., half of the class was formed in couples. What the fuck? Suddenly you felt a finger tapping on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Demi smiling. "Shall we go together?" She asked with a shy voice and red cheeks. Definitely blushing. "Of course" you said and walked with her to two seats in the back. You both decided to use the guitar and started jamming. After a while she spoke up "So.. uhm.. why did we never talked to eachother before?" you giggled and sat up a little. "Because we're too busy with watching the teacher doing that" you said and pointed to him. He was dancing and acting like a total fool. She laughed hard and focussed back on you. "Maybe we can hang out after school?" She asked nervously. Fuck yes! Wait.. y/n.. stay cool.. "Sure, I'd love to" you replied smiling and your eyes met. Before she could say something, the bell rang.

You both stood up and walked out of the classroom. She grapped your hand and walked with you to her house. When you got there she was being so sweet to you. She took off your jacket, offered you something to eat and to drink.. a real lady. After a few minutes she walked back to the couch where you were sitting on. She leaned forward over your shoulder and grapped the remote. Damn.. that made you blush. "Are we gonna go to my room? My sister comes home soon.. and.. I don't think we can concentrate with her around" she said and walked her way to the stairs, swaying her hips in the most sexiest way. "Gosh.." you mumbled softly. You stood up and followed her to her room. She closed the door behind you and walked over to the bed, where you were sitting on. "So.." she said and looked at you with those big brown eyes. The light of her room was shining on them. You admired her beauty and out of no where you put her hair behind her ear. Y/n.. what the hell?! She smiled at you and leaned in. You did as well and you guys kissed. It felt so good. Her hands were placed on yours.. it was such a romantic kiss.. you pulled away slowly and your eyes were still closed, thinking about the amazing feeling. She giggled and played with your fingers. "That was unexpected.., but really good" you said shyly and she smiled. "I know, but I have a crush on you for such a long time" you lift up your eyesbrows. "Really?" You asked. "Yes" she said biting her lip and kissed you again..