The Zoo

"Y/N!!" Your sister Sam yelled from upstairs. You were laying on the couch, tweeting some random thoughts. "Yeah?" You replied. She ran downstairs and jumped on your lap. "Auch" you groaned in pain and pushed her off. "Queen D is in the zoo today!" She yelled. "Who?" You said, looking up from your screen. "Demi Lovato, idiot" she said and slapped your arm playfully. You laughed and put your phone down. "Who is Demi Lovata?" You asked. "LovatO" she said frusterated. "Oh sorry" you chuckled and grabbed your phone again. "Can we go? Pleaseee" she begged. You sighed. "No, she is there to see some animals. Not to be followed around by annoying fans" you said sarcastically. "One, we're Lovatics. And two, she loves us" she said angry and started fake crying. "Ughh fine, but you're not going to chase her around like a lost puppy all day, understand?" You said sternly. "Okay, deal" she answered and hugged you tight. "Thank you!!!" She yelled and searched for everything she needed: a photocamera, extra batteries, some posters, an album and food. Very important. You laughed at her and grabbed the carkeys. "Come on Sammy" you called and she skipped over to you with a huge bag. You giggled and took her outside. "You're the best sister ever" She said as you both stepped in. You pulled up and winked "Duhh."

You arrived at the zoo and parked the car. Sam ran out and grabbed the huge bag. "Can you carry this for me.. please?" She asked with puppy eyes. "Fine, give me that" you said annoyed, as you stepped out. "Yay!" She yelled and handed you the bag. She grabbed your hand and went inside. You walked over to the check point and payed for the tickets. Sam was so nervous. Her hands were sweating and shaking. "Relax Sammy" you said with a low chuckle. "Sawry" she whispered, as you both walked in. "Ok, where to go first?" You asked, looking around. She grabbed her phone and went on Twitter. "She is at the sealions!!" She yelled and dragged you with her. After a few minutes, you saw a group of kids crying and yelling. "She is over there Y/N! Come on" she said almost crying herself. You walked behind her and grabbed the camera. "Y/N.. can you say that I want her to sign this and that I want a picture with her?" She asked nervously. "Sam.." you mocked. "Please, please.. I'm gonna cry, so I can't speak" she said. You rolled your eyes and walked over to the croud. You guys pushed through.. suddenly, you saw the most beautiful blonde girl standing there. "Is that her?" You asked, smiling. "Yes! She is gorgeous, isn't she?" Sam said with a smirk. "Oh shut up" you said laughing and walked over to her. She looked up at you and bite her lip. "Hey there" she said. "Hi, my urm.. sister wants a picture with you and she also wants you to sign this" you said and handed her the album.

Sam stood behind your legs shaking. "Sammy, come on" and you gently pushed her foward. "H-hi Demi" she stuttered. "Hi sweetheart, come here" she said in the most sweetest voice. Sam walked up to her and hugged her tight. You smiled and took some pictures of them. "So, what's your name beautiful?" Demi asked you. You blushed. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" you said and shook hands with her. "Do you want a picture with me as well?" She asked in your ear. "Hm hm" you whispered seductively. "Sam, can you take a picture of us?" You asked. She smiled and took your phone out of your hands. Demi placed her hand on your ass and squeezed it slightly. You giggled and Sam took the picture. It was really cute. "Can you send it to me?" Demi asked. You handed her your phone and she added her number. You smiled and send it to her. "Call me soon baby" she whispered. "Course" you said with a wink. She bite her lip and you walked over to Sam. "You two are soooo cute!!" she yelled. You laughed at her comment and grabbed her hand. "Let's go" you said giggling and walked through the rest of the zoo. This day turned out awsome. You saw Demi a few more times and your butterflies went insane. This girl... waow.. you're definitely going to call her.