Bowling

It was friday night and you and your friends (Ali, Troy and Anna) decided to go bowling. Ali and Troy just broke up, cause he hooked up with Anna. And you were in the middle of it, but still you were very excited, cause you really needed this at the moment. Just a fun night, with your bestfriends. You arranged before the bowling centre. "Hi y/n!" Ali said and hugged you. "Hi girl. How are ya?" You said. "I'm good, so were is everybody?" She asked. "Oh.. already inside" you mumbled. "Okay let's go!" She said and grapped your hand. You walked inside and grapped your bowling shoes. After that you walked up to the others. "Hi guys!" You said. "Hey y/n" they said and hugged you. Yall sat down, fixed the list and ordered some drinks. You were first, but your fingers were really small and they didn't have a ball who fits you.. So you decided to check out the lane next to yours. There were tree girls sitting there. One of them looked familair.. she was beautifull. "H-hi" you stuttered. "Hello there" the girl said and stood up. "U-uhm.. I can't find a ball who fits, so I wanted to ask..." you said, but the girl cut you of "Of course sweetie" she said. "Thankyou" you said smiling. "Of course babe! I'm Demi btw" she said. "Oh my god.. of course you are! I'm y/n" you said and shook her hand. She smiled at you and you just kept on blushing. You hide it with your hands. "No don't hide that beautifull smile.." she said and  grapped your hands.

"Y/N!!! GOD, HURRY UP!!!" Your friends yelled. You looked down. "Hm.. rude" Demi said and handed you a good ball. "Thankyou" you said. "No problem babe.. and if they keep doing that, you have to come chill with us" she said and looked back at the other girls. "Yes!" They said and smiled at you. "Thanks, I'll" you said and walked back to your friends. "So, wtf was taking so long" Ali said frustrated. "I'm sorry, I just met.." she cuts you of "I don't care, come on hurry up!" She said and you throw your ball. A strike of course. "Fck yeah" you said and did a little sexy dance. "I like what I see" Demi yelled towards you. You giggled and walked back to your place..

Your friends just kept on fighting with eachother and didn't even pay attention to you.. You felt really lonely, so you decided to go to Demi and her friends. You slowly walked up to them. She immediatly stood up. "Sweetie you okay?" She said and hugged you. "Yeah.." you mumbled. "Come chill with us!" Her two friends said. You smiled. "Those creeps are my friends, Marissa and Natalie" Demi said laughing and they stood up and hugged you. She added you to the list and she throw the first ball. A strike. "Yesss!" She yelled. And walked back to yall. Marissa and Natalie invited some random sexy guys, so Demi's seat was gone. "Can I sit on your lap?" She said cutely. "Of course" you say and she sat down. The butterflies in your stomic went insane. She grapped your hands and pulled them around her. You giggled. "You like that?" She whispers in your ear. "I do" you said and you both laughed. It was your turn, so you stood up and grapped your ball. You throw a spare and walked back. "Now you have to sit on my lap baby" Demi said and you smiled. You sat down and she puts her hands around you. "I want your number" she whispers. You nodded and gave it to her. She softly kissed you on your neck. "Thankyou sweetie" she said and you turned around. "What's wrong?" She said. "Nothing" you said smiling and leaned in. She leaned in as well and you guys kissed passionately. She licks your lip for entrance and you let her in. Her tongue danced around with yours.

It was magical. But then you heard whistling. It were Demi's friends. You both looked up and laughed.

The rest of the night was amazing. Demi was the sweetest, sexiest and funniest girl you've ever met. You had a awsome time, but then your 'friends' walked up to you. They looked really angry. "So, what are you doing here? I thought you wanted a fun night with your friends? But no.. you're sitting here, being gay with those dumb heads" they yelled and a tear rolled down your cheek. Demi saw it and walked up to them. "What did you just say? One, you left her, cause you were to busy with yourselves and two, I'm in love with her and if you don't accept that.. is that your problem. Goodbye!" She said, grapped your hand and walked back. "Waow.. thank you" you said. She pecked your lips "Everything for MY baby" ..