What are you doing here?

It was a beautifull saterday morning and you were making your homework. Suddenly you got a call from your best friend Maya. You answer "Hey Maya" "Hi girl, how are ya" she says. "Yeah I'm good and you?" you asked. "Never been better" she says laughing "Actually I want to ask you something.." she says "Okay, what's up?" You say "I give a pool party at my place in about 4 hours and I want you to be there" she says. "Oh.. well.." you say stuttering "Please y/n, I know you're feeling down about your break up with Demi, but I promise that it will be fun!" She says nervous.. "You're right..I'll be there" you say and hung up. You know she's right, but you are still down though... You broke up with Demi, because you two didn't spend much time together. She was always working. (Later)

You were done with your homework and the party started in one hour, so you decided to get ready.

You looked really cute, cause you were wearing the bikini that Demi gave you. You run of the stairs, grapped your car keys and walked outside. You stepped in the car and turn on the radio. Of course Demi's new single come up, so you just sing along with it. You were finally at Maya's and stepped out. "Hi babe!" Maya screams and hugged you. "Hey girl!" You say smiling. "Y/n, come with me!! I have a surprise for you" and you followed her, with a confused smile. You both walked into the house. OH MY GOD...

You saw the most beautifull girl in the whole world.. It was your ex, Demi. "Y/n !" She said standing up from the couch. She slowly walked over to you and Maya. "What is this Maya?" You whisper to her, still standing totally frozen. "Well, this is your surprise silly!" She said hard enough, so Demi could hear it. Demi stood before you. "Great Maya, thanks.." you said sarcastically and walked away.

(Demi POV)

"I'm sorry Demi, I thought she liked you being here.." Maya said to me. "It's okay, I expected this anyway.. I hurt her so much." I said and looked down. "But I'm gonna talk to her and I'm gonna win her back" I say and I walked outside, confident..

(Normal POV)

You were sitting on the bar, with some dude who's trying to impress you. He had abs though, but you liked Demi too much.. You saw her walking outside. She looked so hot with that bikini on! Oh.. wait.. she wore the one I gave to her.. just like me. We matched. You took another sip from your drink and put it back on the bar. You left the guy and walked to your friends, who were sitting on the edge of the pool. "Hi guys!" You say and they smiled at you. "Hi y/n, how are you?" One of them asked. I looked at Demi, who was still looking for anybody "Well, good I guess.." you say and sat down. "This party is so awsome!! We need to go in the waterslide" your friend Hanna said. And yall stood up and walked towards the slide. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Demi..

"Y/n, can we please talk.. I miss you" she says and you looked down. "I miss you too.." you mumbled. She lift up your chin "Then you need to come with me" she said and grapped your hand. You guys walked past the pool, into the house. As Demi wanted to speak, someone interrupt you. It was the boy with the abs and he was totally drunk. You turned around "Can I help you" you say. He was flirting with you and you could tell that Demi didn't like that and she wrapped her arms around your waist and put her head on your shoulder. "Just go.." you say to him, but he kept on and touched your arm. Demi got pissed "Get your f*cking ass out of this house and leave me and my girlfriend alone!" She said and you were laughing so hard. He quickly ran away and you turned around. "What was that for?" You asked her giggling. "Well, you know I'm a jealous type and.. Oh my god y/n.. please take me back. My tour is over and I'll work when you work or something.. please I miss you, I love you.." she says almost crying. "I-I.." she says, but you cut her of by a kiss. She placed her hands on your cheek to make the kiss deeper. You wrapped your arms around waist and you two had a magical make out session. You pulled away slowly "Promise me you'll make time for us?" You say quitely. "I promise! I'll do everthing I can to spend more time with you amd I'll never ever let you go" she says smiling and you pecked her lips softly. "Deal!" You said and grapped her hand. "Now, let's have some fun!" You said and you guys ran towards the water and jumped in it. The rest of the night was amazing. And you had a great time with Dems and your friends.