City of love

You were on vacation with your parents. The first time you actually travel that far away from home. You were in Rome and it was so beautiful! The hotel was gorgeous and the service was really good. Next to the hotel where all kinds of stores. Really big and expensive ones, but also some really cute little stores. There were also a couple bars and a beautifull beach. You just arrived one hour ago and you wanted to check out everything, so you decided to leave the hotel on your own. The stores were a good start, so you visited some. After 20 minutes you saw a really sweet one. It was a store full of beautiful shelves. "Waow" you said as you grapped one. "You can hear the sea through it" a girl said. You turned around and saw a beautifull girl with sunglasses on standing in front of you. "Don't you believe me?" She asks smiling. "Yes I do" you said blushing and hold it to your ear. "That's so cool" you said and smiled. "I know right.. I'm here almost everyday to do that" she said giggling. "You do?" You asked. "Yes" she said and giggled even more. "I'm Demi by the way" she said. "I'm y/n. Wait... Demi Lovato?" You said smiling. She put of her sunglasses and smiled at you. "Shh keep it a secret" she whispers. "Oh of course" you whispered back. "So what are you doing here?" You asked. "I'm on a holiday, because I'm so stressed.." she said. "Awh really? Well, I hope you can relax here. Have you seen the beach already?" You said. "The beach? Where?" She asked. "It's like almost next to the hotel where I'm staying in" you said. "You mean that big one over there?" She asked and pointed to the right hotel. "Yep" you said. "Oh cool, I'm staying there too" she said and smiled. "Oh that's awsome, so put your sunglasses on and I'll show you the beach" you said. She put them on and grapped your arm..

"So here it is" you said as you walked on top of the cliff. "Oh my gosh it's beautifull" Demi said smiling and looked her eyes out. "Come on, let's go downstairs" you said and she nodded. The way down was really bumpy, so Demi hold you tight and you two were constandly laughing. When you were downstairs she let go of you and ran over to the sea. You laughed at her. She is such a amazing person.. she really is. "Y/n! Come here!" Demi yelled and you walked over to her. "Not that fast" she said sarcastically and laughed at you. "Sorry" you said and started running. "Ahaha yes" Demi cheered and grapped your hand. "Okay what's wrong?" You asked a little out of breath. "Nothing I just wanted you near me" she said softly. You looked at her and when she looked back, you started blushing like hell. "You blushing? Awwh" Demi said and you giggled. "Stap it" you said and tickled her. She laughed and tickled you back. "So wanna watch a movie with me tonight?" Demi asked you cutely. "Are you asking me on a date right now?" You said with a smirk. "Mhmm maybe" she said and winked at you. You giggled "Sure, which room you stay?" You said. "501" she said. "Okay" you said and she grapped her phone. "What's your number?" She asked and you told her. "Awsome, so shall we walk back.. it's getting a little cold here" Demi said and you nodded. Suddenly your phone rang. You grap it and answered "Hello?"... "Hey y/n, your mom here. Are you almost ready, cause we wanted to visit some things remember? You gasped... "Yes.. of course I remembered. I'm done, so I'll see you guys soon" you said and hung up. "What was that about?" Demi asked. "My mom... wants to go and see some stuff" you said annoyed. "Ohw..." Demi said and looked down. You lift up her chin. "Don't be sad... tonight I'm all yours" you said calmly and kissed her cheek. She blushed and giggled a little. "Okay see you tonight then" she says and walked away....

Four hours later..... "Ugh... can we go back to the hotel please?" You asked your parents for the tenth time. "Yes, but why the hurry?" Your mother asked. "Because I made a friend today and we want to hang out. I told you guys that already" you said annoyed. "Yes that's right, let's go then" your dad says and yall walked back to the car. After 20 minutes you arrived at the hotel. You stepped out of the car and checked your phone. One received message... it was from Demi. "Are you on your way now..? The popcorn keeps starring at me :/" it says and you giggled. "I'm back now, hang on a minute ;)" you typed back and walked your way to her room. When you stood before her door, you took a deep breath and knocked. "Comming" you heared Demi yelling with a funny voice. You laughed and she opened the door. "Sup" she says cool and leaned against the wall. "Haha weirdo" you said and walked in. You smelled the popcorn and sat down on the couch. Demi jumped down next to you and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" You asked and she giggled. "Because I'm glad you're here" she said and kissed your cheek. You blushed.. "Awh ahah again" she said and winked. "Stap it" you said and pushed her a little. She laughed SO adorable.. "Are we gonna watch that movie now miss Lovato?" You said and she gasps. "Ahaha yesss! Which one?" She said and you picked 'Hills have eyes'. "Ohh that's a scary oneeee" Demi said wiggling her eyebrows. "Yep" you said and throw popcorn into her face. "Eyy!" She said laughing and started tickeling you. You tickled back and you guys ended up laying on the couch. Demi was on top of you and hold your hands above your head. "So...?" You said with a grin. "So...?" She imitated you. "Will you let me go now" you said with a puppy face. "Of course.. NOT! You throw popcorn at me, so you have to pay for that beautiful" she says blushing. "What kind of pay?" You said with a smirk. "Natural" Demi said smiling. She leaned forward and kissed your full of passion.