Contest

"Amber!! Look at this" you yelled and handed her the copie of Demi Lovato's page. "Yeah, what is it?" your stepmother asked "Don't you see it? Demi is announcing a songwriting contest in y/c! When you win, she is going to record the song for her new album!" you said with a smile from ear to ear. "Yeah so, do you think you're going to win or something" She always acts like this.. I wish my dad never married her. I'm just some trash in her eyes.. "Well, I'm really good in writing music and so does my band think" you said "Your band? Is that what you called that shit? Hahaha I'm out!" Pfff... thanks for the trust, but no one can stop me now. I'm going to enter the competition and I'm going to win.

The next week was really tough.. you focused fulltime on your project. It has to be perfect.. you wanna show Demi your talent. The song is called 'In Case' and your really proud of it so far. You send it to the editorial office and now the only thing you have to do, is wait..

After a couple weeks you received a mail from the editorial office. You were selected for the second round! Millions of songwriters signed up and you (with hundred others) were selected! Can you believe this? You were expected at the editorial office, tomorrow at 11AM. You run downstairs and looked for your dad. You finally found him "Daddy!!! I'm selected for the second round!!!" you say "Second round? For what?" he says with a confused face "I told you like a thousand times about this?! Come on! The contest for Demi's album" you say almost crying "Demi's contest? Well, congratulations then I guess..?" and he continued reading in his stupid newspaper.. "Thank you very much for your interest and support" you mumbled and you ran back to your room.

(Next morning)

It's 9AM and you decided to get yourself ready. First you showerd for almost 45 minutes, then you tried on a hundred different outfits and after that, you curled your hair and did your make-up. You looked beautifull! It was almost time to go, so checked your purse one more time and then walked down the stairs. You grapped your car keys and drived to the office. You were so nervous.. you didn't know what to expect of all this.. Maybe Demi was there too? And maybe she don't even like me? And what if I forget the lyrics? There were too many questions dancing around in your head, but you took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. You slowly walked into the building and there was she. Queen D herself.. she was so beautifull! "Hi there sweetie, you y/n right?" she says. Omg! Did she just said your name? "Y-yes I-I am" you stutterd. "That's good! Come on follow me." she says with a smile and took your hand...

She took you to a big white room. You were obviously the last one, cause you saw every other songwriter sitting there quitly with a number on their shirt. You were last... great... "Don't be nervous honey, you're going to be great" Demi whispers as she puts on your number. You smiled at her and when she was done, you followed the others to the waiting room.

After a long hour of waiting, you finally got the message to go up next. You slowly walked into the big room, where Demi was sitting on a table with some other 'important' people. "Oh there she is" Demi whispers to the men on her left. You didn't understand why, but you kept walking till you stood before them. "Hi sweetie, you're gonna sing.. 'In Case'.. is that right?" Demi asked you. "Y-yes" you stutterd. "Okay, that's great! Uhm.. do you need a instrument?" She asked. You looked around the room "Yeah, I guess I'll use the piano.." you say quitly and looked at it. "Great, go ahead" the men says and you walked over to it. After a long and deep breath, you started to sing your song.

When it was done, you looked up to the judges. Demi had tears in her eyes and so had the rest of them.. how is that possible? Did you just do that? They clapped for you and you stood up smiling. "That was beautifull honey" Demi says and she hugged you thight. "You were really good y/n, you hear from us" the men said and you nodded, before walking away.