Misterious Secret

You were gone all day and you missed your girlfriend so much. You raced home and walked inside, but no one was there.. "Demi?" You asked, but you heard nothing "Dems, where are you?" You asked louder and walked upstairs. You wanted to open the bedroom door, but it was locked. You knocked. "Demi? Are you in here?" You asked "Go away!" You heard her saying. "What? Why? You answer. "Just leave me alone!" She yells. What.. is going on here?

You ran downstairs and grapped another key. You walked back to the bedroom door and unlocked it. You saw Demi laying in bed with her head in the pillows, crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" You asked her and walked over to the bed and sat down besides her. "L-leave me alone.. I don't wanna see you anymore" she mumbles. "Tell me at least why!" You said louder. She sat up and yells "Because you fcking cheated on me with my best friend!" "What?! That's not true Demi!" You yelled back. "What the hell is this then?" And she showed you some picture of you and Marissa at Starbucks this afternoon. On one of them, you hugged eachother. "Yeah so, you hug her too. It's called friendship, so what's the big deal!" You said "Well y/n, the big deal is that you were gone all day and I'm just back from the tour. I thought we would spend some alone time together, but you want to hang out with Marissa. That's the problem! And I bet you did her too!" She said. It was enough.. "What? Did her? Have you lost your mind!?" You said angerly. "Then tell me what you did in town with her?" She said, still crying. "No I can't Demi" you said calmly.. "You see? I was right the whole fcking time! You cheated on me and I never wanna see you again! Listen.." but before she could go on, you interrupt her. "No, you need to listen Demetria!" And you grapped a little box out of your purse...

"So, you wanna know what I was doing all day? I was shopping with Mariassa and Dallas for a promise ring for our anniversary!" And you opened the box. "But you believe the stupid paps and you're accusing me of cheating! So here is your fucking ring, enjoy!" You trow it on the bed and ran downstairs. You grap your phone and call Dallas. "Hi honey" she says. "Hey... just forget everything we've plannend" you say almost crying. "Wait, wait.. what?" She says. "Yeah, I came home and she totally freaked out. She saw some pictures of me and Marissa waiting at Starbucks for you. She thought I was cheating on her.." you said sniffling. "Oh.... honey. I'm sorry.. what happend?" She asked. "Well, I had to explain everything and throw the ring on the bed.. I was really pissed and hurt, so I went downstairs and called you, before I said something that I regret later." "Ahw honey, I understand. Look, Demi is... Demi. The tour stressed her out and she only thinks that, because she is afraid of losing you y/n. I bet she comes down any minute with so much quilt.. Please y/n, give her another chance." Dallas said. "Of course Dall, but this was so rude and shit." "I know babe, but you'll see. She comes down any minute." She said and yes... you heard footsteps. You giggled. "I think you're right" you say. "Okay, well, stay relaxed. Everything is going to be all right. Text me later!" Dallas said. "I'll" and you hung up.

You walked over to the couch and sit down. You turned on the tv and watched the 100th episode of PLL. You planned this night really different....

Finally.. Demi was downstairs. She walked slowly over to the couch on your left. She sat down and put her hands in her lap. You didn't even look at her and she knew that, so after a while she spoke "Uhmm.. C-could you p-pause it?" She asked quitly.. You paused it. "Okay, thanks..Y/n can you look at me please?" She asked and you turned your head to her. She starts crying again "Y/n..., I'm so sorry.. I had no idea. I'm just so tired and stressed. And I'm feeling so quilty right now. Don't hate me.. please.. can you forgive me baby?" She asked sniffling. You looked at her for a while "Demi, I'll forgive you. I know you're tired and stressed from the tour and I could never EVER hate you.. Do you understand that?" You said and she nod slowly. "But why on earth did you think I was cheating on you? I just don't get that.." you say. "I'm so sorry, I just don't want to lose you. When I saw those pictures, I couldn't even think clearly anymore.. I'm so sorry y/n, I really am" she says with tears rolling down her cheek.

You couldn't stay mad at her, cause she had a rough time and you loved her so much. "Baby come here" you said and she walked over to you. You pulled her on your lap and hugged her. "It's okay Demi, lay down" you said and she cuddled up between your legs.

After a while she sat up. "Y/n?" She said "Yeah, what's up?" You asked "I love you till the moon and back" she said and kissed you passionately. You slowly pulled away after a while and smiled at her. "I love you too baby. Never forget that" she smiled and layed down again. Suddenly you got a text from Dallas "Are you two still together? I hope that's the case, otherwise I'm gonna cry" you laughed and showed Demi. She laughed along with you and you texted back "We're better than ever! :)" you wanted to take a picture for her, so you tapped on Demi's shoulder. "Kiss me baby" you said to her and she did what you told. "Ahw it's cute!" She says and you send it to Dallas. Demi grapped your phone and sended it to herself. "I want it on my lockscreen" she said cutely and smiled. "Me too" you say and pecked her lips. Then you get a text back from Dallas "Ahww yess thank god! Now I'm gonna have a drink, cause I almost got a heartattack of all this ;)" "Hahaha Dems, look at this" you said and she laughed so adorable. "Y/n?" She whispers after a while "Yes?" "Well, I thought.. uhmm.. are you still gonna give me that ring after.. you know.." she asked nervously. You smiled at her "Of course silly" and you kissed her.