Dirty Birthday Present

It was your birthday, but you had to work all day and it sucked so bad. Your boss was a bitch and she knew exactly how to annoy you. However, it was time to go and you rushed outside immediately. You prayed that Demi wasn't already asleep, but it was 11pm so it would be no surprise if she did. You parked your car, stepped out quickly and walked over to the door. It looked dark through the windows.., so you opened the door softly. "Baby?" you said, looking around you. You closed the door behind you and made your way up the stairs. When you walked into the bedroom, you saw an empty bed and a chair in the middle of the room. "What the.." you whispered and sat down on it. Suddenly you felt warm breath in your neck. It made you shiver. "Happy Birthday baby" Demi said seductively and walked in front of you. "Wow" you said with your eyes widen. She was standing there in black lace lingerie with silver spikes on it. "Ready for your birthday gift?" She asked, biting her lip. "Hell yes" you replied already out of breath. She giggled. "Good, enjoy the show" she said and turned on the music. Holy shit..

She bit her lip and took a seat on your lap. She leaned in and kissed you gently. "Hmm" You moaned and smiled. "I just got started" Demi said and strips down your body. You bite your lip. Demi started to dance sexy in front of you. "Hmm shake that ass baby" You said while watching her. "Oh you like my booty huh?" Demi said while dancing a little closer. "Yes ma'am" You said and watched her. Demi smiled and turned around to give you a good few of her ass. She started to twerk for you. "Oh babe" You mumbled. Demi came up to you and twerked on top of you. You grabbed her ass. "Hmm" You said and kissed it. Demi smirked and walked over to the back of your seat. You felt a warm breath in your neck and before you knew it she kissed it while leaving love bites all over you. Again she took a seat on your lap and started to make out with you. She took off your shirt and rubbed your boobs. "Come here" Demi whispered. She pulled you up and took off your pants. She told you to lay on the bed, so you did. After that, she crawled on top of you and kissed your lips making her way down to your boobs. She took off your bra and kissed you them gently. She gave them good attention and went down to your panties after and took it off. She kissed your clit and rubbed it at the same time. "Ugh. Demi. Love me already! " You moaned. She smiled and pumped two fingers inside of you. "Ah! Harder baby!" You moaned. She did was she was told and went faster and deeper.

After a while you reached your climax and she licked you clean, she crawled closer to you again and sucked on her finger. "Hmm. You really taste amazing" She said. It turned you on so much. "Best birthday gift ever! Thank you so much babe" You said while catching your breath and pecked her lips. "Happy birthday" She giggled and hugged you tight.