Dance competition

Today you had an audition for the latest member of Demi Lovato's dancecrew. You were so excited, but also very very nervous. She was your hero, your everything.. and you wanted to do something back for her. This was your oppertunity. You walked into the building and signed up. You were descorted to a waiting room, a big room with lots of mirrors. You saw all the other participants and it kinda scared you, cause they were so extremely good! You warmed yourself up, closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You put in your earplugs and started dancing. You were so happy and relaxed when you danced. It was like.. magic. But suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You stopped and quickly turned around. Oh my god... it was Demi! You pulled off your earplugs and started immediatly to apologise. "I'm so sorry.. I was warming up.. I didn't mean to interrupt you" you said panicking. "Hey hey hey.. don't apologise beautiful. It's okay, relax" she said smiling and put a hand on your cheek. You look at it and started to blush right away. "You're a really good dancer" she whispers and walked away. "OH MY LORD" you mouth quietly and giggled a little. You grapped your things and sat down against the wall, looking at Demi in her super sexy outfit. She warmed up a little as well and leaned against a wooden barre, looking at you (picture). Damn.. is someone in a flirty mood?

You blushed hard and smiled at her. She smiled as well and bit her lip, still looking at you. "Everybody make a line!" one of the other crewmembers said. You did what you were told and stepped between two guys.. you couldn't help it, but you kept starring at Demi. She was just pure perfection. "I'm Sean and I'm gonna learn yall a routine. Demi and her judges are gonna watch all of you and make a decission on the end of the day, so when you mess this up, you also mess up your change to be in this crew. Yall understand?" He said kinda strictly. Everyone nodded. "Okay, so get ready. We start in 10 minutes" he said and walked away. Gosh the nerves were killing you. You've come so far and now is your change. Your only chance to show them what you got. You put on your shoes and made a messy bun of your hair. "Okay guys, take your possitions" Sean said and you stood up. You walked towards your place and took a deep breath. He started and you all followed. You showed all you had.., everything in perfection. Demi obviously liked it, cause she had her eyes locked on you the whole time. It made you feel more confident.., but that all changed in a heartbeat. With the big twist, you felt.. hard.. You bounced on the ground and immediatly grapped your ancle. "Fuck!!" You screamed crying. Everyone stopped and Demi ran over to you. She kneeled down besides you and yelled towards Sean. He ran out of the room and returned fast with some ice. He gave it to Demi and she put it on your ancle.

"Sean lift her up please and follow me to my dressing room" Demi said and he did. "It's going to be okay, you were so good" he said softly and followed Demi. The pain was killing you and you couldn't stop crying. Demi opened the door and Sean put you down on the couch. "You can go back to the others and continue the routine" Demi said and he nodded. He left and she closed the door.. "Sweetie, are you okay?" She said and sat down besides you. You sniffed and looked at her with your red puffy eyes. "Yes.." you said and put your hands on your face. She slowly removed them. "Come here" she whispered and she softly dragged your body close to hers. She hugged you and gave you little kisses on your head, whilst she played with your hair. "I wanted to pick you" she suddenly whispers. You looked up confused "What..? Really..?" You said and cryed again. "Hey don't cry, what's wrong?" She asked and looked deep into your eyes. "Well.. my ancle.. I can't even.." but she interrupted you by a kiss. She entangled her fingers through your hair and you gently stroke yours over her cheek. After a little while you pulled away. She looked at you and smiled. "I wanted to do that the moment we made our first eye contact" she whispers. You know what she was talking about.. "So you were in a flirty mood back there huh?" You said giggling and she nodded. "But, my ancle is.. damaged. How can I ever perform with you?" You said looking down. She lift up your chin and kissed you again. "Don't worry about that, I'll keep you forever" she whispers and brushed her nose gently against yours..