Duo imagine

You were 17 years old, lived in Albuquerque and you just graduated from highschool. As a present.. your parents plannend a four week vacation to Hawaii. You were pretty excited, cause you really needed a break from home.

When you got there.., you immediately went to the beach. The feeling of sand between your toes was perfect. You walked over to the bar, but when you got there.. a girl bumped up against you. You felt on the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She said and knelt down. You look up and you couldn't believe your eyes. It was Demi Lovato! She grapped your hands and helped you up. "It's f-fine.. t-thanks" you stutterd. "No.. I'm sorry, I didn't even saw you.." she said "Well, I'm used to that" you said and looked down. "Really? Wait.. I'll make it up to you.., but first I'll show you around" she said hoping that you would come with her. "Okay cool" you said. She grapped your hand and you followed her. She showed you the most beautifull places of the island and after one hour, you guys went back to the hotel. "So whats the number of your appartment?" She asked. "478" you said. "You're serious?" She said smiling. "Haha yeah.. what's yours?" You asked. "480" she said giggling. "Omg! We're like.. neighbours then!" You said laughing. "Yes! That's perfect!" She said. "Why is that perfect?" You asked. "Well, you'll see" she said blushing..

"I was thinking about inviting you to a movie night at my room? You know, to make things up to you" Demi said blushing again. "Yeah, I would love that, I'm just gonna go get my pyjamas on then?" You said smiling, Demi smiles back at you and answers "Sure, I'll just set everything up" Then you both go into your own room. When you close the door you lean up against it, Demi was so beautiful and you were kinda falling for her, but she wasn't into girls so no need to waist your time.., but still.. ugh that smile, you thought to yourself and your heart melted. "Snap out off it y/n" you said to yourself and went to go get your pj's on. Like 30 minutes later you stood out of Demi's room, nervous as hell, cause that girl made you so nervous, your palms were starting to sweat but you just shook it off and knocked on the door.

Demi opened, wearing gray shorts and a spongebob T-shirt and her hair was in a messy bun, god she looked so adorable! "Finally y/n, I was starting to think that you weren't coming at all!" She says with a grin, "I was just getting ready!" You said and fake punshed her in the arm "For what?! Prom??" Demi said laughing and you started laughing too. Then you went inside and the first thing you saw was a couch with pillows and blankets and the coffee table was stuffed with snacks and some drinks. "Woah, were you expecting a lot off people?" You say looking with wide eyes at Demi, she just smiles and signals you to come sit with her on the couch...

You slowly walk over to her and sit down on the other side of the couch, "Y/n? I dont bite you know? Now come sit with me!" She says with that adorable laugh of hers. You start to get nervous.., but you decided to move closer to Demi. Then she starts the movie, half way through it you started to get bored and you starred at Demi, her beautiful brown eyes, and those perfect lips, you were having a hard time controlling yourself not to just kiss her. Demi noticed you starring and looked you straight in the eyes "Having fun there?" She said with a smirk, and you just started blushing and hide your face into your pillow. Demi takes the pillow from your face slowly and says loving "No, don't hide that beautiful face.." Then she gets closer to you and now your noses are touching. "I.. uhm.. do you like girls?" You say shyly "No.." Demi says. You looked down, but she lifts up your chin and says just above a whisper "But I like you.." And then you feel her lips on yours, those perfect lips and you start kissing her back right away. You can feel her warm tongue slide into your mouth and dance around with yours. After a good while you pull apart for air and Demi looks at you with a huge smile and all you can do is smile back. You don't say anything else, but Demi gets on your lap and you wrap your arms around her. You finished the movie and felt asleep in eachtothers arms...