Hot waitress

"No... Mona, I have so much homework to do" you said to your bestfriend on the phone. "Come on y/n, you need a coffee break.." she said. "And besides that, I heard about a new sexy waitress working there.." she said giggling. "Okay, I'll be there" you said laughing and you get yourself ready to go.

(At the restaurant)

"Hi Moonz" you said "Hey girl" she said and you hugged eachother. "Come on, have a seat" she said and you followed her. You both talked for a little while, untill a beautifull girl walked out of the kitchen doors.. "Omg, there she is" Mona said whispering. And the girl walked over to your table. "Hi I'm Demi, can I get you guys something to drink?" She said. "Hi, uhm yeah.. a coffee please" Mona said. "Okay, and you" Demi said to you. "I'll have a water please.." you said. "Great, I'll be right back" she said and before she walked away.. she winked at you. "Omg, she is so cute" you whisper to Mona. "Haha I know your type young lady" she said and you both giggled. After a couple minutes she came back with the drinks. She handed the coffee to Mona and then she walked over to your side. She leaned forward, so you got a nice view of her boobs and handed you your water. "Call me if you guys need anything" she said and walked away. You just kept looking at her..

A couple minutes later, Mona stood up to say goodbye, cause her mother needed her in the store. She walked away and left you there.. alone of course.. After a little while, Demi saw you and walked over to you. "Hi there, where is your friend?" She said. "Gone.. I'm all by myself now" you said looking down. She looked around her and took of her apron. "What are you doing?" You asked giggling. "I'm going to take you on a date" she said smiling. "Sounds great" you say. You stood up and she grapped your hand. You both walked out of the restaurant. "Don't you get any problem with this?" You asked her laughing "It's all worth it" she says and you guys stopped at a icecream bar. "Which flavour?" She asked you. "Hmm.. lemon" you said. "Sounds delicious" she said. "A lemon and strawberry icecream please" she says and the men handed her the icecreams. "Can I tasted yours?" She said cutely. "Sure babe" and you gave it to her. She licked it, but a little bit stayed on her face. It was adorable. "Demi, you have something on your face" you said giggling. "Really? What are you gonna do about it?" She asked and wrapped her arms around your neck. You slowly leaned in and kissed her. After a little while of making out, you slowly pulled away. "Hmm.. that felt really good" she said. "I know right?" You said and you both had a awsome time together.