Home tutor

You were appointed to give Maddison turtoring at home. Because of all the pressure from the in and outside.., it was hard for her to do her homework. So of course you wanted to help. After school you walked with her to her house. It was beautiful! "Waow Maddie" you said and looked at it smiling. "I knowww" she said wiggling her eyebrows and giggled. She grapped her keys and you both walked in. You put off your jacket and sat down on the couch, looking around the big livingroom. "So, I have a math test in three days.. it's a lot and I don't understand shit" she says with a sigh and sat down besides you. "Awh, that's why I'm here okay?" You said comforting and started turtoring. After two hours you heared the doorbell. "I take it" Maddie says and walked over. "Heyy baby!" You heared a girl yelling. "Dems!" Maddie says and you saw the most beautiful girl ever walking in. She looked at you, biting her lip. "Who is that?" She said and walked over to you. You started sweating. "That's my home tutor, y/n" Maddie answered and you nodded. Demi said down on the mini table in front of you. "Home tutor huh?" She says checking you out. "U-h.. y-yeah" you said, closing the math book. "So... I'm gonna go to my friend, we have done a lot today. Thank you y/n, see you tomorrow?" Maddie said with a smirk. "Yeah, of course. See you tomorrow" and she walked out of the door.

"Want something to drink?" Demi asked sweetely, walking over to the kitchen. "Sure" you said and put your books into your bag. Gees.. that girl made you blush like hell. She returned and sat down next to you, handing you your glass. "Thank you" you whispered and she came a little closer. "Mhm" and she put your hair behind your ear. "So.. tell me something about yourself" she asked and bite her lip. "U-uh.. I'm a home tutor" you answered softly. "I know that, so you can teach things?" She asked in a very sexual voice. You looked at her and quickly turned your head when your eyes met. She put her finger on your chin and brought your face over to hers. "Am I making you nervous?" She asked against your lips. You couldn't control yourself anymore and kissed her hard. She smiled into the kiss and put her hands on the back of your head, pulling your hair slightly. Your hands explored her body, whilst she layed down with you on top of her. The make out session started to heat up, when she unbuttoned your blouse "Mhm" and she opened it roughly "I like what I see" she said with a wink and you kissed her again. After minutes of feeling, touching and kissing eachother, the doorbell rang. You both sat up quickly "Fuck" you mumbled and started to put your clothes on. Demi helped you and you both fixed your hair. She walked over to the door. It was Maddie.

"Hey... wait... you still here?" She said with a smirk. "Yeah, uhm we talked a little and it's getting late now. So I have to go" you said nervously. "Hmm hmm" Maddie teased and you blushed. You stood up and grapped your jacket, looking at Demi. She bite her lip and pointed to your pocket. You stook your hand in it and felt a piece of paper. You knew what it was. Her number, SCORE! You winked at her and walked out of the house.