Sexy surprise

You worked all day and you were very pissed because your back hurts so much from all that work. It already was late so you tried to be as quite as possible to not wake up your girlfriend demi. You took off your shoes and tiptoed upstairs. All the lights where out, so demi was probably asleep. You quietly opened the door and saw lots of candles that formed a heart on the ground. You giggled to yourself and walked into the room. You looked up and saw that Demi laid on bed with a sexy outfit on in your favourite colour. "Well hello there hard worker." She said with a wink. "Hmm hey there." You said while you bit your lip. "Missed me?" Demi asked and stuck out her ass a bit to really show it off. You bit your lip even harder. "Hmm hmm" you nodded. "Come here then sexy." She said and used the 'come here finger' as signal. You slowly walked over to her side and looked at her. Demi stood up and gave a little kiss on your cheek. You giggled. She bit her lip and ruffly pushed you on to the bed. "Hmm ruff much?" You said. She looked at your boobs and back to your eyes again as answer. Suddenly she smacked her lips against yours and took a seat on your lap. "Hmmm" you moaned softly. She maked her way down to your neck and gave you wet kisses and left some hickeys. "Aahh babe." You moaned. "Hmm." She said and squeezed your boobs. You really got in the mood and took of your shirt and pushed her down. Your kissed her ruff and gave her wet kisses everywhere while you where making circles around her boobs to tease her. "Tease." She said and bit her lip. You giggled and attacked her boobs with wet kisses again.

"Hmm yeah baby right there" Demi moaned and clawed her nails into your back. "My tiger is going wild" you giggled and she opened her eyes immediately. "Wild? Oh babe, this is nothing.. yet.." she said with a smirk and turned herself over. She started grinding on you in the most sexiest way. Her crotch was right on yours. She flipped her hair back and trusted herself against you a little harder, which made you moan very loud. "Rawr" she whispered in your ear. Oh damn. "Ugh baby" you moaned and clawed your nails into her back this time. "Is that everything you got.. kitten?" Demi said with a smirk, cause she knew it made you sexually frustared. "I'm not a kitten" you said. She chuckled and gave you wet kisses all over your belly. She slowly made her way down to your panty line and grabbed it with her teeth. You looked down at her and made eye contact when she looked up. There was nothing but lust and love in her eyes and it made you really weak. You licked your lips and bite them after. "I love you baby" she whispered softly. "I love you too princess" you replied and took a deep breath. At that moment she slowly unzipped your pants.

You bit your lip and watched how she took off your pants. "Hmm" Demi said with a smirk on her face. She leaned forward and licked your tight line. You closed your eyes and let out a moan. "Kitten" Demi said again. You opened your eyes. "I'm not..-" you started and turned her around, so you where on top of her. "-..a kitten." You said while you pushed her arms down. "Then show me." Demi said while she bit her lip. You gave her your sexy look, leaned in and pecked her lips while she wanted more. "Tease" She said. You giggled and went down to her neck and gave her wet kisses everywhere, which made her moan. She had her eyes closed. You slowly went up to her ear and whispered "Let's play." She bit her lip hard. "Oh god" Demi said. You look off her shirt and pants and teased her with your touch. You went up to her boobs and squeezed them. "Hmmm babeee" She moaned. You smirked and squeezed them harder. "OH GOSH" Demi moaned. "Rawr." You said and clawed your nails in her waist. "Oh babe." She said while she opened her mouth from joy. You quickly leaned in and stuck your tongue in her mouth. "Hmmm." She moaned. You made out with her for a while. "Okay sexy enough with the play time." You whispered. "Let's have some real fun now" You said in your sexy voice. "Oh my gosh babe. Yes please." She said out of breath. You smirked and slowly slipped your hands down.

The more you went down, the more Demi's mouth went open. When you arrived at her panty line, you made little circles around her area. She was soaking wet. "Stop teasing me god dammit." She said frustared and pushed herself against your hand. "Hmm I like that" you said with a smirk and rubbed her tights. "Babe please" Demi begged and grabbed the sheets roughly. You giggled and took off her panties with your teeth. "Damn baby" you said with your sexy voice. She opened her eyes and winked at you. You bite your lip hard and started to kiss her other lips. "Hmm" Demi moaned. Your sign to go further. She arched her back when you stook your tongue in her. The slight sensation drives her crazy. You looked up and got on top of her again. "Are you alright?" You asked with a smirk. "Ugh, continue please" she begged. You kissed her lips and your hand moved down to her area again. You slipped one finger in and grinded along with your trusts. "Fuck" Demi moaned and clawed her nails in your back.

You moaned in her ear, which drived her insane. After that you added a second finger. "Baby AHHH" Demi moaned and tilt her head back. Her legs started to shake and the sound of her orgasm was loud and clear. You kissed your way down and licked up her amazing juices. "Hmm tasty" you said in a sexy tone and put one of your fingers in her mouth. Seeing that made you horny as hell. "Hmm" she moaned and kissed your lips gently. "That was.. was.. just wow." She said with a smile, still breathing heavily. "I'm glad princess, I love you" you said and rubbed her belly slowly. "I love you too babe." And you two slowly felt asleep.