Meeting De La Garza's

"Baby, I don't know.. I'm just really nervous" you said softly. "You have nothing to worry about okay? They'll love you" Demi said, lifting up your chin. Today was the day you were about to meet your girlfriends family. You were so nervous, even though Demi's sweet words calmed you a little. You nodded slowly and kissed her lips. "I promise love" Demi said and pecked your lips once more. "Come one. Let's get out of the car" she said. You nodded and stepped out, closing the door behind you. You ran over to her and interlock fingers. She smiled and kissed your cheek, whilst she stroke the palm of your hand with her thumb. You both walked over to the door and knocked. Your hands were sweating and your legs were shaking. "Baby relax" Demi whispered. You gave her a small smile and took a deep breath. The door opened and you saw a beautiful young girl with long brown hair standing there smiling. "Maddie!!" Demi yelled and hugged her tight. "Dems!! I missed you" she said in tears. "I missed you too baby girl. How are you?" Demi asked. "I'm great" she replied and looked at you. She smiled and put a hand on her back. "Maddie, may I introduce you to my girlfriend, Y/N" she said and you stepped forward. "Hi Maddie" you said smiling. "Hi Y/N, nice to meet you. You're so beautiful" she said and hugged you. "Awh thank you. Nice to meet you too and you're beautiful as well honey" you said and pulled away. Demi giggled and grabbed your hand. "Come and meet my parents." You nodded and followed behind her.

You walked into the living room. It was gorgeous! Demi pulled you over to the couch. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah totally" you replied and looked around you. Cute family pictures were filling up the walls. Even of her dad.. You knew about her history with him.. it was still hard for her, but she is so strong. A few minutes later, her parents walked through the door. You stood up quickly and smiled at your best. "Mom, Eddie.. this is my girlfriend, Y/N" Demi said. You walked forward and Dianna hugged you. "Hi sweetie" she said as she pulled away. You smiled. "Nice to meet you miss" you said. "Nice to meet you too and call me Dianna hun, I feel so old" she said giggling. You giggled as well and looked at Eddie nervously. "Hi Y/N, I'm Eddie. It's so nice to finally meet you" he said and hugged you as well. You couldn't stop smiling. They were so nice. You looked at Demi, who was looking at you with sparks in her eyes. "I'll show you my old room baby" she said and ran upstairs with you. She closed the door behind her and straddled you on the bed. "I said so, they really really like you" she said smiling. You giggled and kissed her lips gently. "Mhm I'm glad" you replied with your eyes closed and layed down. She chuckled lowly and brushed your hair behind her ear, laying on top of you. "I'm gonna tease you tonight" she whispered seductively. You looked at her with a smirk. "Don't you even dare Demetria." She laughed and you rolled off the bed. "Come on, they called us for dinner" you said and grabbed her hand. She giggled and walked downstairs with you again.

You walked into the dining room and sat down besides Demi. She gave you a beautiful black short dress last week and you were wearing it. Demi was wearing the same one in red.

You looked around and talked to Maddie. She was so sweet to you and that was great, cause you were afraid she wouldn't like you in the first place. You smiled when Dianna, Dallas and Eddie walked in. You already knew Dallas, so you weren't nervous for her. After some talking, they sat down and yall started dinner. It was amazing. And as Demi said earlier, she wanted to tease you a bit. You felt her hand slowly rubbing your leg. It made you chuckle. "What's up hun?" Dianna asked. You got a colour and saw Demi smirking at you. "Nothing, I'm.. just happy that I'm here. I really like you all" you said. They smiled. "We're happy too Y/N. You're a really nice, pretty girl and perfect for my daughter" she said tearing up. "Awh mom, don't cry" Demi said, stroking her hand. Eddie kissed her cheek and rubbed her back. You almost started to cry yourself. After dinner you, Demi, Dallas and Maddie wanted to watch movies. Dianna and Eddie went upstairs, cause it was kinda late and you stayed the night. Demi grabbed some blankets and placed you on her lap, wrapping them around you both. You snuggled up into her chest and felt her warm hands on your belly. She kissed your neck and sucked on it a little. It was a huge turn on, so you closed your eyes and bite your lip hard.

"Don't" you whispered. She smiled against your skin and continued. "Demi" you mocked after a while. She was giving you love bites and her hands were almost cupping your centre. She blew hot air into your ear and nibbled on your earlobe. "Horndog" you whispered. She laughed and put her hands back on your belly. After the movie, you all went upstairs. You quickly changed into your pj's and plumped down on the bed after your night routine. Demi walked in as well and locked the door behind her. She climbed on top of you and gave you a sexy smirk. "You were turning me on so bad" you said with a low chuckle and rubbed her back with your fingertips. "I know baby, that's exactly what I wanted" she replied and kissed your lips roughly. She added her tongue without asking and explored your body with her hands. Yours cupped her ass and squeezed it with every moan. You pulled away. "You're parents room is next to ours" you said worried. "So? Keep quiet then sexy" she replied seductively and kissed you again.