You remember me?

You just moved into your new house in L.A. It was a big step for you, cause you left everyone behind in Europe. But it was worth it, cause you really want to live out your dream, plus you needed some space and time alone.

After putting all the boxes inside, you went out and walked into a nice cafe. "Hmm" you said, as you smelled the fresh coffee. You walked over the bar to order one, but your eyes got locked on a beautiful girl. She was sitting in the corner of the cafe, reading a book. You orded a vanilla latte and walked over to her. The closer you came, the more familiar she looked. Demi Lovato?

Yes it was her! She saved your life when you were a little longer. You also went to one of her concerts and a meet & greet. Her sweet words were all you needed to make this big step. You smiled by thinking of it and put your hand on the chair. "Can I join you?" You asked. She looked up and smiled. "Of course" she replied and put her book down. You sat down smiling and put your purse next to you. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before in this cafe and I'm here like almost every day" she said cutely and put her chin on her fists. "Yep I am, I just got here actually" you said and took a sip of your drink. "Cool. Hey.. maybe weird, but you look so familiar" she said and squeezed her eyes a little. You giggled and handed her your phone. She turned it on and saw a picture of you and her at the meet & greet in Amsterdam. She looked up and smiled brightly.

"Oh my gosh, Amsterdam! Of course! It's Y/N right?" She asked still smiling. "Aha yes it is.., but Demi it's more than two years ago?" You said confused. "I know, but.. you were so cute. I didn't forget that" she replied with a wink. You blushed and hide your face. "Don't" she said laughing and grabbed your hands out of your face. You giggled. "So, urm.. may I help you with your new home? You know, to make it cute and help you paint and all" she asked nervously. "Like a date?" You asked, smiling like an idiot. "Yep" she giggled. You giggled as well and bite your lip softly. "Nawh of course. I would love that" you said and she handed you her phone. You took it and added your number immediately. She smiled and texted you.

'Cutie ' You blushed.

'No you are ' She giggled and put her phone down again. "I gotta go now. I have an interview in a few hours.." she said with sad face. "Hey, no sad faces beautiful. When are you free to come over? Tonight?" You asked. "Yeah definitely" she replied smiling and stood up. You did as well and hugged her. "See ya tonight" she mumbled in your neck. Well damn. "Can't wait" you said full of confidence and pulled away with a wink. She gave you a kiss on your cheek and walked out after. You kept standing like that for almost five minutes. The cheek kiss.. it gave you.. butterfies?

Later that night.

You put the boxes aside and changed into your comfy clothes. Demi was comming over in 10 minutes and you were pretty nervous. You already set some light blue paint ready and put some music on. Finally the bell rang and you walked over to the door. You opened it and saw a really cute looking Demi standing there smiling. She had black ripped jeans on with a white t-shirt and her hair was in a messy bun. "Heyy" she said and hugged you. "Hi" you giggled and pulled her into the living room. "Oehh it's nice here!" She said and looked around. "Thanks" you said and handed her something to drink. "So, let's start!" She said laughing and dipped her finger in the paint. "What are y-" but you got interupted by her finger tapping your nose. It was blue now. "Demi!" You said laughing and whiped it off. "My cute little smurf" she said giggling and wrapped her arms around you from behind. "Meany" you mumbled. She laughed and turned you around. Suddenly you felt those perfect soft lips on yours. You were surprised by her action, but after a few seconds you relaxed and kissed back. Your lips moved perfectly sinc and hers tasted so good. You couldn't get enough. She hold on to your waist and walked up against the wall. You interlock fingers with her and she placed them above your head. Her tongue licked your lip for entrance and you let her in. Soft moans escaped from your mouth and you deepend the kiss by wrapping your arms around her neck.

She smiled into the kiss and without breaking it, you walked over to the couch. You sat down and pulled her with you. She sat on your lap with both legs on each side of you and placed her soft hands on your cheeks. The kiss was so full of passion, but also a little lust. You slowly rubbed her back with your fingertips. After a while of making out, you both pulled away for air. "Wow" you said smiling. She giggled and hide her face in the crook of your neck. "It was amazing" you whispered. She looked up smiling and brushed her nose against yours. "You are amazing and so incredibly gentle" she whispered back. Her warm breath made you shiver. "Anything for you princess." She smiled and hugged you. The rest of the night turned out amazing! You both were constandly laughing, talking, painting eachother and kissing in between. You ended up cuddling on the couch and felt asleep in eachother arms after.