I'm so sorry..

You were sitting on the couch, cuddled up in a blanket, reading a book. The fireplace was on, cause it was winter. You love the winter. Snow, ice skating, warm chocolat milk.. just perfect in one word. Suddenly you're phone buzzed. You grabbed it and saw a text from Demi. She was your girlfriend and you loved her so damn much, but you guys weren't on good terms right now. She works a lot. It makes her really stressed and she react all of that on you. So.. a break was what you needed. You opened the text and saw an sad image. After that, you received a text. "I wanted to call you over, so we could watch movies together.. but I forgot that we're having a break. I miss you xo". You smiled at the text and stood up slowly. You couldn't stay mad at her, so you put on your shoes and your jacket. You grabbed your carkeys and drove over to her immediately. After knocking on the door, she opened quickly. "H-hey.." she sniffed and wiped her tears away with her sleeve. "Hi" you said smiling. She smiled back and hugged you tight. "I'm so sorry" she cried in your neck. You rubbed her back and walked inside with her. "Shh.. baby" you whispered. She looked up and kissed your lips passionately. You kissed back and walked up against the wall. Her hands were placed on your cheeks and yours were exploring her body. She smiled and pulled away, biting her lip. "Let's finish this upstairs" she whispered seductively. You smirked and carried her to the bedroom. Best make up sex ever!