HIDE THE PROMPTS THE CHARACTERS ARE COMING! (Oneshot)

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for 103k reads. I never thought I'd gain so much traction. Thank you guys so much!

Requested by King_Vero, though ive been wanting to do this chapter for a while now.

Knife had been stupid.

Knife had been very, very stupid.

Knife had left the portal open. Left a link in the hub by accident.

They'd just been trying to reach the updates section, for gods sake!

But that didn't matter, because they where currently caught up chatting in the general chat with three other people about the deity the flying spaghetti monster. They where not convinced.

"GUYS HIDE THE FANFICTION!"

"Bri? What do you mean?"

"I was just talking to kio in the shipping channel when three new people entered so I went to greet them and someoneleftaninviteportalopenbecauseDreamTechnoandGrianareallhere-" Bri quickly slurred out (somehow-).

"Ooooh, yeah that was proooobably my doing." Knife admitted, raising their hand.

"Kniiiiife!" Kio complained, quickly following behind Kio. "Now hurry up and spread the news! We have almost two hundred members counting on us."

"Alrighty then. I have no idea what just happened." Ceo of Rats replied before disappearing off into the prompts channel.

"HEY @EVERYONE! HIDE YOUR SHIT! WE HAVE A CODE CHARACTER ALERT!"

"PANIC!"

"SHITWHOLEFTTHEPORTALOPEN"

"BILAQUA THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO STAY UP EVEN LATER!"

"BRI GO TO BED!"

"NO!"

"B E D 🔫"

"GUYS NOT RIGHT NOW! BRI GO TO BED THOUGH!"

"YOU NEVER BUG KNIFE ABOUT IT YOU HYPOCRITES!"

"THEY ALWAYS BUG ME ABOUT IT!"

And three very confused players just watched.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What's Greamno?" Grian asked Techno, puzzled.

"Dunno. Don't wanna know."

"Don't be such a downer. C'mon, let's go find out." Dream grinned mischievously.

"YESSSSSS!" Grian laughed, pulling Techno in the portal with them.

"Aww c'mon guys I have a huge plot stream coming up." Techno groaned in his usual monotonous voice.

And that's how they ended up in this... place.

There was someone called knife (who's name was actually Knife Grian????), Someone named Bilaqua, though called Bri, someone named Fashion, and a Ceo of Rats.

And about 180 others, all running around and shrieking like there was no tommorow.

About them, apparently.

"THE ORIGINALS!"

"The originals!?" Grian asked, confused. His head darted around, trying to find out where these people kept coming from.

"The- oh my god." Techno gasped. "This is a fan server! Nooooo! My perfect image!"

Dream cackled at that.

"O H ." Grian said, heaving in a breathe.

"HELLOCANIGETANAUTOGRAPHOKAYBYE-" Someone (either Knife or Bri, the trio couldn't tell) shrieked, rushing past them.

"NOBODY RESPONDED TO MY POLL- HOLY SHIT!" A newer member shouted, joining the fray.

"Whats- what-"

"Who knows!?" Dream cackled.

"HES BEING THE TEAPOT! WE WERE RIGHT! WRITE IT DOWN!" Fashion shouted.

"THE F A N A R T , HIDE THE FAN ART!"

"Oh come on, let's get into one of these rooms!" Grian laughed, diving into the fray.

"Lets not-" Techno mumbled, already overruled.

"This is the- jesus that's a loooong name -this is the #General-shipping-and-if-yall-breal-the-rules-ill-break-your-kneecaps chat." Grian informed them as they stepped in.

"ITS TO LATE THEYVE FOUND US!"

"eMPTY THE MESSAGES!!!"

"T O L A T E T O L A T E T O L A T E -"

"What is going on in here?" Grian laughed in confusion, picking up a stray piece of paper.

"HE HAS A MESSAGE!"

"Ahem; 'Dream totally insecurities about his fa-' oh my god they ship us." Grian gasped as realization dawned in him.

"That's ironic." Techno stated.

"B- be quiet Te- Techno-" Dream teakettled.

"WHERE ARE THEY- THEY GOT INTO THE SHIPPING CHAT EVACUATE SERVER." The original informer, Kio, screeched.

"@EVERYONE! eVACTUATE THE SERVER! ACTIVE IMMEDIATELY!" An admin quickly messaged out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What just happened?"

"We took a detour."

"Into hell."

"Undoubtedly."

Heya! 669 words!

Anyway, I am Knife/KnifeGrian if you didn't guess. These are all real peeps on the server, I believe something like this, at least similar, would occur.