Oh, hello there-

This was requested by LoganIsReletable so props for the awesome prompt! Love this au.

Grian was building up the walls of his base finally building up the walls of his base. He had been reluctant to start, as he knew it would take ages and wouldn't be very interesting, but he stuck with it and did it anyway. A usual boring day on the hermitcraft server.

Grian paused.

"How unusual."

Just as he said that, his communicator went off.

Technoblade has joined the game.
Dream has joined the game.

Grian's eyes went wide and he smiled profoundly. His boyfriends on the hermitcraft server?

Xisuma: what are you two doing here?
MumboJumbo: arent these the Dream and Techno?
Iskall85: the pvp gods!?
Dream: yeah that's us!
Xisuma: how are you here!?
Technoblade: not 100% sure.
Xisuma: huh. Well, have a look around while I get a portal up for you guys.
Dream: this is hermitcraft, correct.
Docm77: yes, why?
Technoblade: alright see y'all in about an hour bye bye.
Iskall85: wait wah?

Grian smiled as he put his items back in his shoulder.

Walls where boring anyway.

"Grian!" Techno shouted, ramming into a wall while landing.

Technoblade has experienced kinetic energy.
Xisuma: haha
Iskall85: you alright?
Technoblade: fine!

Dream was a little more graceful, landing next to Grian, rolling his eyes.
"How are you?" Dream asked grian.

"Good!" Grian smiled up at the taller (still won't admit it) player. "You?"

"I was an hour late for a SMP meeting because Techno fell asleep on my lap and I couldn't move him." Dream grumbled. Techno landed next to them right after Dream had finished speaking, surprisingly not dying this time.

"Sorry." He said, not sounding sorry at all. Grian laughed again.

"You two are crazy."

The Greamno Group (TM) was walking through the shopping district, chatting and laughing.

"Hey, Ren, isn't that Grian with Dream and Techno?" Iskall asked.
"Yeah, I think so." Ren said, looking towards the trio.
"Strange." Iskall said. "They don't seem like a pair."
"Yeah, good poin- hey are grian and Dream kissing!?" Ren said a bit louder then usual. It wasn't loud enough for the trial to hear, just for False. Who happened to be on top of the shop they where in.
"No way." Iskall said, blinking a few times.
"What in the..." False trailed off. It kinda made sense.

The trio walked away.

The stay was over soon enough, as only a couple of hours into the tour Xisuma had set up a portal.

Xisuma: Alright, the portals ready.
Grian: D:
Technoblade: Thanks.
Dream: we'll be going.
Grian: D:<

Techno and Dream looked down at the sad gremlin next to them, tapping furiously on his communicator, before finally huffing and putting it down.
"You look like a toddler." Techno said.
"I do not!"

Finally they got to the portal, and waved goodbye to the hermits.

"Gri, we'll see you tommorow." Dream said.
"But I want you to stayyyyy!" Grian said, pouting a little. The rest of the hermits watched, blinking.
"Well, we have to go." Techno said, kissing Grian on the forehead. Finally they stepped into the portal to leave Grian waving at them as they left.

"Grian, explain."