Transinnit is just fucking pog (MCYT oneshot)

This is a chapter! This is a chapter!

Transinnit is to pog for me to NOT write this.

Also if you dont hear from me it's because tapico has attacked me and forced me to sleep.

(I'm not kidding-)

ALSO GUESS WHAT I HAVE AN AO3 ACCOUNT

KnifeGrian_ShishKebeb

Go read my shit.

"fucking pog man!" Tommy shouted, collapsing on his bed as his chair fell forwards. He cried out slightly as his binder strained against his chest.

"Tommy you good?" Wilbur asked.

"Just fine." Tommy grumbled, clutching his stomach as he sat down again. "I'm just peachy."

"Alright, if you say so Tommy." Tubbo said nervously. He didn't want his friend to be hurt.

Woahpogjog1274: woahhh, is Tommy okay?

Turtle82: oh shit!

Petebanet: Tommys hurt!

"I'm fine, chat. Really I am!" Tommy exclaimed, almost doubling over as he said it.

Chat was still shouting about it five minutes later, and Tommy was still having a pain in his stomach/side.

"You know what chat? If it's that important then I'll go check, yeah?" Tommy finally said, getting up.

Unfortunately he fumbled so badly he not only didn't mute, deafen, or turn of his camera, but he knocked his camera whilst trying to do so, causing the view to be on Tommy's floor.

"Mum! I think my binders broken!" Tommy called out to the living room.

"Coming Ta- Tommy dear!" Motherinnit called.

"OKAY!" Tommy shouted, spinning around and mumbling some swears as he winced, pain overtaking his senses once again. "Did I sleep with this thing on or something...?"

The call was completely silent, barely believing what they where hearing.

Binder? Tommyinnit, the 'Manly Man', had a binder? Since when?

And then also 'what the hell is a binder?'

Chat was also absolutely FREAKING, was they're favorite minecraft youtuber transgender.

"Tommy, come over here so we can check!"

"Coming, mom!"

Tommy quickly left the room while chat spammed confused messages.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After about eight minutes, Tommy finally returned to his computer, ready to start the stream again, hoping he still had most of his veiwers...

Hold up.

His camera was on.

He was not muted.

"O- oh, hi guys-" Tommy stuttered. "I uh, I actually have to gooooo-"

"Tommy wait!-" Phil shouted as Tommy left the call.

Frantically ending the stream, Tommy slid down the wall, grabbing his knees.

Oh God.

One mistake. He just fumbled. It had hurt, and it had cost him.

Sighing deeply, Tommy flumped on his bed, crying just slightly.

Oop-

Sorry guys it's been a while.

I'm on Christmas break so I'll be working on a Christmas Greamno Special that SHOULD be at least 1000 words, but who knows? Xd.

Ily all 💕 (platonic love y'all)

If you need to talk to anyone this fair holiday, my DMs are open!

Merry Christmas!