Chapter Fifteen

Las Vegas, Nevada

Esmeray had woken up and could tell something felt different right away. She felt warmth on her back as she glanced down and saw two arms around her abdomen just above her waist. She saw her own arms wrapped around his as she sighed and tried to move out of his arms and away from him. She had almost succeeded but his arms pulled her back and wrapped tighter around her body.

"Don't make it weird and leave. It's cold." Said Tobias as he sighed and opened his eyes as his head rested on the pillow. He looked at  the back of her head as he heard her sighed in compliance as he soon felt her tense body relax only a smidgen as she turned over to face him. Her hands rested on his chest as she breathed quietly. "So it's morning. Are ya gonna tell me bout your control issues?" He asked softly as he genuinely wanted to know what the deal was with that. He felt her tense back up at the mention of the question.

Esmeray sighed as she began to gather her thoughts and wondered where to start. "Well you already know about my fiance who was killed. It was months after him when I tried to be with a man. His name was Victor. It was a one night stand. Let's just say his idea for the night was different than mine. He didn't like it when I fought back. He almost killed me when he stabbed me in the back with a knife I didn't know he had." She said as she took his arm in her hand and guided him to her tattoo as she felt him trace the moon and felt her scar. "I've always wanted this tattoo so I got it after the wound healed and covered it up. Funny thing is I don't even enjoy being dominant. I just had to do what I needed because no other man was gonna take from me what he did. I've never given control over since." She continued as she felt his fingertips trace the T as she shivered softly. "Terrance was my ex fiance's name. He was an amazing guy. My first love from highschool." She said as she looked at him and giggled. "Alright I answered your question now I got one of my own." She said as she looked up at him as he was getting scruff on his chin and it suited him.

Tobias took in everything she said and felt the scar under his fingertips as he sighed softly. He couldn't blame her to be honest. "Okay what's your question?" He asked as he looked down at her.

"What happened at the bar? Why did you kiss me like that in front of Patrick? No bull shit tell me the truth." She asked and demanded but softly.

Tobias sighed heavily as he knew that was coming as he thought about how to tell her what he felt inside. "Well you see….I've started...feelings for you. They started after you saved my life but I pushed them aside but when I walked in and saw him on you I was filled with jealousy. So I did what I thought I should do as if you were mine." He said as he looked in her eyes as he took a deep breath as he continued "What I did wasn't fair to you and I apologize for that but my feelings for you haven't changed. I'm falling for you Esmeray." He finally admitted out loud for the first time. 

Esmeray thought for a moment as it wasn't the answer she was expecting. She figured he was jealous but didn't think it was because he loved her. She laid there in silence as her brain processed everything he told her. She then blinked and sighed softly. "I think I'm falling for you also in some ways if I'm being honest." She admitted as she felt him relax. She smiled at him and shook her head as she reassured him. He then leaned in to kiss her and she giggled and put her index finger to his lips and moved her head back playfully. "Take me on a date first. Til then this cows milk ain't free any more….and if I'm giving you my heart it's for keeps….don't break it." She said as he watched as he said and kissed her forehead. It sent a shiver down her spine as it was something new she had never felt before.

Tobias smiled at her as he loosened his hold on her as he nods in understanding. "Sounds good to me. Get dressed and I'll take you out right now….and I'll never break it." He said as he playfully smacked her round butt. She gave a soft giggle as she sat up as they each got dressed and left the hotel room to go get some breakfast as their first date.