t w o (rewriting)

"Get your fucking hands off her"

Kylie River

I woke up as I heard a loud banging on the door.

What? What time is it?

Fuck. 10 am. Of course, I overslept.

I put some warm socks on and walked downstairs to open the door.

Who can it be?

My eyes widened as I opened the door and no one other than Tom, was standing in front of me.

How does he know where my apartment is?

He was leaning against the wall and looked me up and down slowly.

„Nice Outfit" he smirked.

I looked down noticing, that I've got only a T-shirt on.

Fuck.

"Wait here."

I closed the door and heard him laugh.

I smiled to myself as I put on some Joggers, and went down to open the door again.

"I liked the other outfit more" he joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up."

After a short pause of silence, I cleared my throat. "So what do you came here for?" I asked.

"Well", he looked at the ceiling

"I just wanted to ask, if you wanna go out with me today"

Did I hear that right?

"Eh, go out with you I mea-" It's not that I didn't wanted to go, but I just met him yesterday.

"Oh no that's not what I meant."He laughed as he saw my confused face.

"I heard a guy just opened a club and today is the opening. I guess you didn't have much time to find new friends or meet new people yet so I wanted to ask if you want to go with us today. I mean with me and some of my friends." he asked kinda nervous.

Well, that would be a pretty good opportunity to meet new people. Even tho I wasn't that kind of a big party girl, I thought maybe it would be good to try out new things.

Today is Saturday, my job is starting on Monday. Perfect time to relax and have fun before the actual work begins.

"Sure why not," I said

"Really? Okay perfect."

"Why that confused face ?"I asked.

"I just didn't think,you would say yes."

"You don't know me." I said while laughing and he nodded. "You're right, but I got a lot of time to get to know you, right?" He asked and leaned his head to one side.

I nodded and smiled while I saw him turning back to his own door.

I've never been to a club before. Sure, there were some house party's I've gone to, but a big club with hundreds of people? Never.

"Well, then I will pick you up at 8?" He finally asked.

"Yes perfect," I said.

"See you then." He smiled and turned around to walk away.

"Oh wait before I forget" he came back. "Would you give me your phone number? So I can text you ?"

"Oh yeah sure." I laughed and took his phone to type my number inside of it.