s i x (rewriting)

"What do you want ?"

Kylie River

It has been three weeks since I started working for Belle Ville. Tom and I have grown much closer since then and I tried to avoid Dray, as much as I could.

I was just sitting at my desk creating a new look for Belle Ville's next collection.

I had been ordered to design a dress and if Dray would like it, he would give it to his mother.

I hadn't even gotten to know Mrs. Ville yet, but that probably comes from the fact that she is traveling all the time.

I was so absorbed in my work, that I didn't even notice that someone opened the door to my office. I looked up.

"Tom, what are you doing here?" I said and got up to hug him.

I was happy, that he was here. I needed a small break from the work. I have been sitting here for the past 5 hours.

"I thought I'd come over," he answered and put on a smirk.

"Do you feel like going for a walk? I would like to ask you something important."

"Of course," I said, took my jacket, and together, we walked out of my office.

I was a little bit concerned. What was it, he wanted to ask me?

We were walking towards the elevators laughing when I suddenly, heard a dark voice behind me.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around and looked into Dray's angry face.

"Well it's my lunch break now and I wanted to go out with my friend for a moment. Is there a problem?" I asked.

Not the drama again.

He said nothing and gave Tom a deathly stare.

I knew, even though he wouldn't admit it, he was jealous.

Tom held out his hand to him.

"Hi, I'm Tom, I hope-"

"I need you in my office, now." he ignored him and looked back at me.

"But I'm on my lunch break right now, you can't do that," I said.

"You do as I say, I expect you to be in my office in five minutes." He turned around and left quickly.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry Tom, I don't know what got into him, but I have to leave. Can we catch up on the walk, later ?"

"Of course, I understand that. He is your
Boss." Tom said calmly and kissed me on the forehead.

I felt so comfortable around him. I wasn't aware of my feelings but I wanted to leave that for fate.

"See you," he said and got into one of the elevators.

If Dray doesn't have a good reason, for canceling my lunch break, I'll freak out.

I walked straight to his office and without hesitating, I slammed the door open.

There he stood. Looking out the huge window.

"What was that," I asked angrily.

I respected my boss. That's the way it should be, but I was confident enough to stand up for myself.

I knew he wouldn't fire me. He needed me here.

"I don't want you to bring this guy back here again," he said coldly with his back still turned to me.