t w e n t y - t h r e e (rewriting)

"Turn around"

Kylie River

"As you wish darling." He smirked and suddenly I could feel his cold hand around my throat, pushing me onto the couch.

"Promise me, that you won't kiss Tom ever again."

I nodded letting out a small moan as he slid his dick up and down.

"Use your fucking mouth, Kylie." He hissed.

"I will never kiss him again," I whispered as he let go of my throat, placing both of his hands on my hips.

But, before he could do anything, he looked me in the eyes and leaned over to my ear again.

"If you make a sound, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He grinned as he started kissing my neck again.

"Understood?"

I bit my lip and nodded slightly.

He loved to tease me. Make me beg for it.

Just as I was about to say something he grabbed my hips and slammed his dick inside of me.

I let out a quick scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand and leaned over to me again.

He started going in and out of me slowly, teasing me.

"What did I say? No fucking sound."

He looked me in the eyes before taking his hand off my mouth, his lips almost touching mine.

He bit my lower lip as he started moving faster.

I pressed my lips together as I tried to keep quiet, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"God damn, Kylie" Dray narrowed his eyes as he started moving even faster.

"You're mine."

I am his and he is mine. That's the way it is.
And that's the way it should be.

When I met Dray, I'd never thought that things would get so complicated between us.

And I'd never thought that I could have such a complicated relationship with my boss.

Suddenly, Dray grabbed my waist.

"Get on top."

What?

Just as I was about to say something, he flipped me over, so that I was on top of him.

"Do it." He grinned at me and I started to smirk, moving my hips up and down slowly.

He threw his head back and moaned my name as I grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin.

The way he reacted to my touch, was amazing.

I loved the fact that I could make him weak too. Be in control for once.

I started to move faster and he placed his hands on my waist, pushing me even harder onto him.

I completely forgot to stay quiet and leaned over to his mouth to kiss him, as he moaned into my mouth.

I could feel him reaching his climax, and so was I.

He started digging his fingers into my skin as I screamed in pleasure, my eyes meeting the ceiling.

"Look at me." He demanded.

I automatically looked down, meeting his narrowed brown eyes focusing on my body.

I could feel him filling up inside of me and let out a scream as I reached my climax.