t w e n t y - t w o (rewriting)

!Warning: sexual content!

"You think I'm done with you?"

Kylie River

I kissed him back.

The little voice in the back of my head kept telling me to stop. Pull away.

But I couldn't do that.

I don't know why but I just can't stop myself.

The feeling of his lips moving against mine.

The fire inside my chest, started to build up again as he pulled me up by my thigh and placed me on the kitchen counter.

His other hand was resting on my lower back as he started to go even further down, placing kisses all over my neck.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth slightly as he placed kisses on my jawline.

I keep doing the same mistake all over again.

Why? I completely forget about everything when im with him.

I push all the bad feelings away and focus only on him.

He was driving me crazy.

I loved the way his lips were exploring every part of my body. His hands laying on my waist as he pushed me even harder against him. His eyes looking me up and down as he's smirking down at me.

Oh my god.

Am I? No, I can't be.

I can't be feeling anything towards him.

He would never feel the same. Am I really falling in love-

No, I have to pull myself together. I can't fall for this.

"I can't" I muttered as I kept my eyes closed, while he started wandering down to my breasts.

I snapped back into reality.

I will get hurt. I will get hurt.

If he would feel the same way, the whole situation would be different.

Why can't he just leave me alone? It would be the best for both of us, I am sure about that.

"Dray, I can't!" I pushed him away and walked back to the couch to create more space between us.

His chest was moving up and down fast as he gave me an annoyed look. His mouth was slightly open and his shirt half unbuttoned as he stared at me.

"Again?" He asked and narrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't do this to Tom." I run my hand through my hair as i tried to avoid any eye contact with him.

I heard him laugh and felt, how his body was towering over mine once again.

"You keep doing this." I heard his deep voice mumbling as i looked up.

"You kiss me back but then you pull away. What's stopping you darling?" he asked in a surprisingly soft tone as he lifted my chin.

I took his hand and pulled it back down.

"You."

He gave me a confused look and was about to open his mouth again, but i interrupted him.

"I don't know what you want Dray." I snapped.

"You're like a puzzle. I can't figure you out. Do you want me? Or are you just playing with me?"

"Look," he turned around and walked back to the kitchen counter.

He pressed his palms against it and let out a heavy sigh.