Thank you

Yes he killed her. Yes he was under drugs that Ruby gave him. No he didn't wanted to to that, he loved her. (Just cause some people are confused)

-

Wow, this Book has really come to an end and I am sobbing.

I know that some of you are not happy with how the Book ended but this was the ending I planned on doing from the very beginning. I cried so hard when I wrote Kylies last scene and I knew that y'all will hate me for that. Well let me just say, I am sorry but it had to be like that!

I want to thank everyone who has been here from the very beginning and supported me in everything I did. I am so happy to have everyone of you in my life and I cant explain how grateful I am that you have been there for me through everything!

The Person I wanna thank a lot is Aulena. Thank you for everything and the way you supported me in everything I did and never made me feel worse or bad abut my decisions, I love you.

Oh and I wanna thank my Grandma and my family, because without them I would've probably never started writing at all!

I wanna thank so many people but I cant even list everyone down here because the list will take me forever!

But my biggest THANK YOU goes out to all of my readers! You'll have a very special place in my heart and I cant believe I've come so far! It was just because of you guys!

I love you all so much and I cant believe a little bit more red really did came to an end!

I hope we will meet soon! Maybe in my next Book ;)

I love y'all a lot!

-M

(I am still active on my Instagram @ownmyheartt so make sure to check it out)