s i x t e e n (rewriting)

"You look beautiful."

Kylie River

I was just getting ready for dinner with the Ville family.

The only thing I could think about yesterday was what Mrs. Ville had said to me.

What did she mean by trip and flight?

What was the whole thing about?

I didn't feel like arguing with Dray again that day, so I decided to ask him today when he would pick me up.

That would be the best.

Of course, I wasn't really happy about the fact that I needed to spend time with him.

Since Ashley's birthday party I tried to avoid him as much as I could. But of course, there will always come up something, where I need to talk to him again.

I decided to put on a green dress for the party.

The dress is a part of the newest Belle Ville collection and I wanted to make a great impression on the designers and of course on Mrs. Ville too.

I didn't care about what Dray would think. I decided not to pay any attention to him.

Oh god, I hope everything will go well.

I looked at my dress which was hanging in the back of my closet.

It had a V-neck and you could see a little bit of my thigh in the front. It was pretty simple, but perfect for the evening. (you can see the dress in the beginning)

I walked out of the shower and put on a t-shirt with hot pants.

I wanted to put on the dress at the very end, so I decided to do my make-up and hair first.

Just as I was about to take the eyeliner out of my shelve I heard the doorbell ringing.

It is currently 7 pm.

Dray wanted to be here at 8, so who can it be?

I walked along the hallway, to open the door.

"Hi."

I saw Dray grinning as he leaned against the door frame.

"What are you doing here, I am not ready! You wanted to be here at 8."

"I needed to get out of my apartment. I can wait."

Without my permission, he walked past me and sat down on the couch in the living room.

He was wearing a black suit and his black hair was hanging down his forehead.

I sighed and walked back to the bathroom.

I heard Dray talking from the living room.

"Are you ready for the trip?" He shouted.

Oh fuck. The trip.