f o u r t y - t h r e e (rewriting)

"I wanna marry you some day"

Kylie River

We didn't even got to his apartment when he had already pushed me against the wall, slamming his lips onto mine.

He suddenly had the urge to leave his Mom's house and I didn't understood why until he started wandering his hand from my thigh to my panties and we left the house as soon as we could, because Dray basically dragged me out of there.

He kicked the door open and closed it with his foot again, without even leaving his lips off my skin. I gasped as he placed his hand on my throat and pushed me against the kitchen counter.

"I couldn't wait any longer darling." He muffled against my neck and his hands on my body made my skin prickle while I slowly felt the warm feeling between my legs.

"You looked too sexy with this fucking short dress on."

He placed his hands on my ass and started lifting me up while I chuckled and wrapped my hands around his torso.

"Whats so funny?" He asked and placed me on the bed while he smirked and nibbled on my skin teasing me.

"Nothing." I moaned as he placed his hand on my breast as he pushed me dress off.

"Mhm, why don't you show me." He smirked and suddenly let go of me, pulling his shirt off and laying down onto the bed while his hands rested behind his head.

Thats my chance to take over and I am not letting him stop me.

"If you want to." I smirked throwing my dress in the corner while slowly leaning over to him.

Dray Ville

I saw her leaning over to my abs and slowly touching my erection while she smirked up to me.

"Come here." I demanded and sat her down onto my lap while she wiped back and forth placing her hand into my hair, pulling it softly. I leaned my head back and looked back at her while she slowly leaned over to my ear.

"You like that Mrs. Ville?" She whispered.

"Should I sto-"

I placed her under me while she gasped and started laughing but her laugh faded when I placed my hand on her slip and pulled it down relieving herself in front of me.

"Trying to tease me now are we?" I asked her pushing my finger inside of her while a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Come on love, tell me how good I can make you feel." I added slamming another finger inside of her and bending over to her placing both of her legs on my shoulders.

"Tell me." I repeated finally using my mouth and moving my tongue in circle motion while she tried to push her hips harder against my mouth.

"Mhm." She moaned and I stopped while she gave me an irritated look.

"Words." I demanded and slowly licked over her sensitive part while she bit her lip.

"You're making me feel so good Dray. You only." She gasped and I let her legs fall down onto the couch while I started taking of my trouser.