t h i r t e e n (rewriting)

"Am I making you mad, darling?"

Kylie River

"What?"

I stared at him, not moving a single muscle.

"You heard me," he said, lowering his voice.

I said nothing.

He was joking, right? Messing with me.

Was this another one of his stupid games?

"Are you serious right now?"

"For fuck's sake Kylie. I don't know okay. I don't what's the matter with me. It's just. No matter how hard I try, I can't get you out of my mind!" He yelled as he turned around pressing his palms on his forehead.

"But why Leyla? Why did you slept with Ruby? All of them!" I yelled back.

"I don't know," he whispered under his breath.

"Right!" I shouted frustrated as I sat down on the couch.

"You are never sure about anything. I am sure you don't mean that anyway. You're just drunk."

"You're probably right." He muttered, walking towards the couch again.

His words hurt me.

Even though I wanted to stay away from him, something made me happy about the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about me.

But he's drunk.

And high.

I need to remember that.
He doesn't know what he's talking about.

"I don't know what to do know." I sighed as he looked up meeting my hazel eyes.

"You can't just show up here and expect me to forgive you."

"Forgive me? I didn't come here to beg you for forgiveness." He spotted.

The old Dray's back.

"Then, why did you show up here?" I asked starting to get louder again.

He said nothing. Instead, he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing? Answer me."

He was making me mad. I couldn't keep up with his emotions anymore.

At first, he says that he misses me and then that he doesn't need me.

He kept being silent.

"Who was the guy, you beat up?"

"None. Of. Your. Business." He muttered keeping his eyes closed.

"Oh, fuck you!" I hissed.

"Get out, I can't deal with you anymore," I said pointing my finger at the door.

"I am not going anywhere," he said, sitting up straight again.

"Dray, get the fuck out, right now!" I yelled narrowing my eyebrows.

I could feel my face heating up as I yelled at him. He was making me go crazy.

Was it someone I know? Is that, why he doesn't want to tell me who it was?

Dray stood up and walked over to me, making me stumble backward.

"Am I making you mad darling?"

"Yes!" I spotted.

My eyes were boring into his as he kept walking closer to me, towering his body over mine.

"Do you want me to go?" He asked leaning his hand on the wall behind me.