t w e n t y - o n e (rewriting)

"Lean your head back"

Dray Ville

I didn't look for Ruby. I didn't plan to do that.

I just wanted to annoy her.

Oh, why am I so stupid. Why haven't I just let her go with him?

Now we are at the beginning again.

But I don't want to imagine him touching her. His lips brushing against hers, as her body lays on top of him.

For fuck sake I won't let that happen.

After they left I got back to my room. I went into the bathroom and looked into my reflection.

Why am I caring so much? I never cared.

Never.

I shouldn't care about her or, that she's going out with him.

It's just, I can't help it.

I don't know what she's doing with me.

I can't help but have the urge to kiss her when she's near me. This girl is driving me crazy.

I know Tom wants her.

She doesn't want to admit it but it's obvious that he wants her to be his.
I can't let that happen.

She hates me and I hate her, but still, we can keep our hands off each other.

For fucks sake why did I need to mention Ruby. I knew she would be mad and leave with him.

I wanted to stay away from her. Hurt her, to keep her away from me. It didn't work.

What should I fucking do?

I leaned over the sink and splashed cold water on my face.

I never wanted to be him, but I started to turn into my father. Cold. Doesn't gives a shit about other people's feelings.

I can't do anything about it. It's just the way I am.

When I met her the only thing I wanted, was to fuck her. I didn't care if she would catch any feelings, but after that night we had together, I still couldn't keep away from her.

It's easy for me to wrap a woman around my finger. Usually, they make it easy for me. They are trying to flirt with me, gain my attention.

But Kylie is different. She tried to ignore me from the beginning. She didn't give in so easily.

For fucks sake I hate her attitude, but at the same time, I love it.

I think that's why I can't see her with anyone else. Can't see her making out with other guys. Can't see her talking to them.

I can see the looks, a man gives her when she walks past them. she's attractive and she knows that.

I know she doesn't want Tom.

But he's good for her. I won't lie about that. He would be the perfect man for her. He could give her the future she plans to have.

I could not do that and that's why I should just leave her alone. But I can't do that either.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the hotel room. She can't be with him. she just can't.

the only thing I would need to do to keep her away from me is to fire her. but I know that's not possible.

I walked through the hallway as I made my way to the beach. If he dares to touch her, it won't end well for him.

-