Bonus chapter - 1

< So. I do not have time. Like I'm literally drowning in work, I don't even understand how that's possible ! I'm expected to learn nine courses per week while working on four projects and still keeping room to prepare the exercises. And the tests.
Considering I didn't get to rest during holidays, I'm a bit exhausted so I really don't have energy for anything currently. This part of the story needs to be well planned out and I just can't do that rn so I figured I could write bonus chapters to give you something to read in the meantime. I apologise for all the inconveniences.
Thank you all for your support (@emunazz I'm so happy you like my drawings ! I'll keep uploading them).
Anyway, take care and enjoy ! >

_______

Tenten

Greetings everyone, this is the first bonus chapter !

Harubana

So, the author kinda lacks time to do any proper writing and well...

Higure

Well this happened.

Kayô

This sounds like a play, cool !

Suzuka

So that's what Mom was referring to when she was talking about 'readers'.

Kurama

Yes, they are very friendly and nice.

Suzuka

Congrats everyone, you got her on your side !

Hotaru

Why is Kurama-sama's speech still in bold and italics ?

Kurama

So the readers can picture my voice resonating.

Jin

I guess that makes sense... Maybe...

Hakuchô

Anyway, what are we even supposed to do ? Is there anything specific to do or is this just some random shi-

Suzuka

Language, please. But no, this isn't meant to go anywhere.

Hakuchô

Wow, that's useless.

Megumi

Don't be like that, I'm sure it'll be fun !

Sakuya

I'd like to doubt that as well.

Megumi

Stop being so negative and let's get started !

Tenten

So, those chapters will be a series of short stories, either omake, stories of the past, highlights on some events, requests or just random stuff.