Remembrance

< Coucou tout le monde ! This chapter is coming later than planned because I totally didn't have the time on Tuesday, full day of experiments with enzymes and such... It was interesting but exhausting so not the time to write ! Anyway, I'm going to write more about my OCs because they deserve it 😉
I don't own Naruto, I'm getting over it... >

______

Higure was sighing while Omoi was scratching the back of his head. Tracking wasn't exactly their speciality. Even more when they had no idea how to find their way.
After all, neither of the two white-haired boys were used to desert and its very much alike dunes.
They were looking for a signal. Yes, a signal. They had no idea what was emitting said signal, they just had to find it and take it to their checkpoint.

" - That doesn't really help not to know what we're looking for...

- Geez, such a bother... Anyway, let's get going. We're not going to give up for so little inconveniences.

They looked at the small gem in Higure's hand. It didn't shine at all...
They were given this rock to detect the signal coming from their target : it would shine as soon as they were in a 1km radius. The intensity wouldn't vary though so whether they were 2m close or 200, they couldn't tell from this stone.
Seriously, they weren't helped.
There also was the possibility that their target was moving or worse -alive.

They had those worries in mind as they walked through the desert. Thanks to Higure's eyes, they never got lost as they were able to tell what place they had gone through or not. The two shinobi sent summons to scout the area as well and waited for them to report back.

- So, Higure, right ? Where are you from ? I heard people in Uzushio weren't born there most of the time but only B-sensei and Yugito-sensei know you folks.

- Ah, that's right, our villages just started getting along so that makes sense. Well, I was born back in Konoha but some... circumstances forced me to leave.

- Really, from Konoha ? A lot of shinobi from your village come from there, right ?

- Not that much actually, but some of the most important ones do : the Uzukage, team Kakashi, Hakuchô too. We're mainly known as the founders of the village, that's why it may seem as though there are so many of us from Konoha. But really, the shinobi and the citizens mainly come from either Ame or Kiri.

- I see... I wouldn't want to pry, but why did you have to leave Konoha ? If that's alright.

- It is. I was banished.

- Banished ?

- Yeah, and it was a lighter punishment than what I should have received. Not complaining about it, of course...

- Why were you banished ? You don't look like the kind of guy that would do some illegal stuff.

- Maybe it'll be easier to explain if I take it from the start. Ok so, back when I was in Konoha, Suzuka was hated and mistreated by the whole village. Since she was born the day Kurama-dono attacked the place, the villagers assumed she was her reincarnation.

- They weren't that much off the mark.

- I know, right ? Well, because of this, she almost got killed by the time she was two. That's when my big brother and I found her and we sort of abducted her.

- Sort of... sort of what ?!

- Yeah, we literally took her from the orphanage before the caretaker could do anything to her. After that, my family adopted her and we were quite fine until eight years later. Now, I'm going to tell you something because I don't have any reason to hide it from you or your village but don't tell anyone from Konoha, okay ?