The new Uzushio

< Oh my goodness, 3k views ?? That's just awesome !! I'm so happy ! Thank you all soooo much ! Now now, we're on the first chapter of the second part ! I'm going to post some drawings of Naru and her family soon, too.
Anyway, I don't own Naruto but I do own the OCs you will finally get to see ! Hope you'll enjoy !>
___________

" - Who are you ?

- Now, really ? I'm pained you don't remember me, Naru...

The voice audibly mocked hurt and then let out a giggle.

- What ?... How ?... Is that really you ?... Higure ?

The white haired boy jumped out of the tree he was standing on, landing in front of the three former Konoha shinobi.

- Why, yes ! Happy to see me ?

- I-I... You were... How are are you even alive ? You...

- Wait, aren't you Uchiha Higure ?

- That would be me, yes. Now, I understand why you all are surprised to see me, but I didn't desert or die, really.

- Then what happened ?

- Well... When Naru and I were about to graduate, the head of the Uchiha clan, Fugaku, was making plans to regain power in the village. Namely, he wanted to have Naru marry either Itachi or Sasuke. He... He knew about your father, Naru, and also about Kurama. So he planned to have you become part of the Uchiha so that you would either convince the elders to have our clan back to its former status, or so you would help us... enforce our authority. When I learned about this, I lost my nerves and said things I shouldn't have... Shisui had just- so I didn't exactly think things through and got myself banished from Konoha. Normally, Fugaku could have executed me on the spot but they couldn't risk getting on your bad side, plus it would have given a bad image of the clan. So I got away with banishment.

The newly arrived trio were looking at him completely speechless.
Suddenly, Naru laughed.

- Uh, Naru ?

- That's just unbelievable ! How come everyone that has been banished from Konoha comes here in Uzushio ? Really though, I'm so glad you did this... I missed you !

- A-ah, Hm, I... I missed y-you too...

Tenten and Kakashi noticed how the "most un-Uchiha like" Uchiha blushed and while the former snickered, the latter was leaking so much KI it could suffocate someone.

- Well, I think we all have a lot to catch on ! But first things first...

Naru made a few hand seals and a tail and a pair of fluffy ears appeared on her body. Her sunny blond hair turned a shade darker as well, being more golden than yellow now.

- From now on, it's Suzuka, ok ?

Tenten squealed and hugged her sister figure while petting her ears.

- They're so soft !!

- May I touch ?

- Have you always been able to do that ?

- Wow wow wow, calm down everyone !"

They talked a bit more before Higure showed them around. He had rebuild quite a few things during his time here. It had been five years since he had been banished so he had had the time to do some work. The academy was partially rebuilt and so was the compound. The Uzukage tower was still in ruins though.
They all settled down in the small house Higure had arranged. It was only temporary though, the place being really too small for four people to live in.

The very next day, they started working in the village. They first spent two months clearing all the debris from the attack. Once it was done, they started rebuilding the different places they would need to make Uzushio a village again : a bakery, a fishmongers', a butcher's, a post office and such. They also took care of the habitations. Soon, the whole place was renewed.