Set it all free

< Hi everyone ! Thanks to the 19 people who took the time to read the special note, it's really nice. Also, this chapter will be a bit special too : first of all, it's the last one (finally !) of the first part of the story. After that, this fanfic completely diverges from the original plot. Second of all, I think some of you have heard what happened to a man named George Floyd (may he rest in peace). So this chapter is dedicated to him, Adama Traore and all the victims of the racism of some police officers.
Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it !>
_______

Naru was standing past the gate. Her left arm was broken and she had bruises on all her body. She kept her right eye closed because a stream of blood kept flowing down her face.
She had told Kurama not to heal her because the Anbu that had put her in this state would have just resumed their beating.

She stood there, completely still, not even wincing. She couldn't let them see she was hurt. Those people would revel in her pain and she'd rather die than grant them this pleasure.

All the other genin and their sensei were here as well, even Sasuke. Only two people were missing.

" - Uzumaki Naru, we've told you to leave already, why are you still here.

- I'm waiting for some people. Besides, I no longer am inside the village.

- Naru, they're going to kill you !

- Look, you should have been put to death, it's a miracle you get away with only banishment.

- ...

- Now, you're asking for it.

- Thanks for waiting.

Everyone turned around and saw three people had just appeared. Kakashi and Tenten both had backpacks while Tsunade was standing behind them, a bottle of sake in hand.

- Naru ! What happened ?! Let me see.

- I'm fine, don't worry. I just got in a bit of trouble with those guys here.

Kakashi and Tsunade glared at the Anbu who seemed to shrink down a few inches.

- We're ready to go, are you ?

- Yeah, let's go.

- Wait, Kakashi, Tenten, where are you going ?

Gai had stepped forward, voicing everyone's confusion.

- We're leaving with Naru.

- What ?!

- But you can't !

- Why would you do that, sensei ?!

- Tenten, tell me this is a joke !

Tenten lowered her head. She sighed then looked back up at her former teammates and sensei.

- I'm really sorry guys, but Naru's like a sister to me. I just can't let her leave alone.

- The same goes for me.

- You are Konoha shinobi, you are forbidden to leave the village permanently ! - Danzô was now furious -

- We are no longer shinobi of this village.

- Wha-

- This is my doing.

The elders glared at Tsunade while Jiraiya chuckled. They might have taken their goddaughter, but they sure as hell would protect her and make them pay for this.

- The law states that people biologically or legally apart of the family of someone branded as a traitor must be tried by the Hokage to ensure their loyalty. When I asked them to whom their loyalty belonged to, they both answered Naru without hesitation. As such, they have been branded traitors as well and suffer the same punishment as Naru.