Team Shikamaru vs the Sound four

< Wow, I'm finally back ! I sent all my assignments and now I'm totally free ! I thought the day would never come... So, since it's been a long time and I currently have nothing to do but rest, I'll give you two chapters in a row ! I'll also post a note after that because I want to ask you all something.
Anyway, I don't own Naruto but soon you'll finally see the OCs I claim to own since the beginning of the fic !>

_____

Shikamaru was feeling so tired right now. Of all people, Tsunade had to appoint him as the leader of the "Sasuke retrieval squad" and it was so troublesome... He looked around and all he saw were either pissed or serious faces. Naru looked murderous while Kiba was obviously disgruntled by the fact he had been called so early in the morning.

Shikamaru had to admit, it was a nice team : there were three good genin - Neji, Kiba and Chôji - and four newly appointed chūnin - Naru, Tenten, Lee and himself. It was more than enough to retrieve one rogue genin, no matter how strong he was.
However, things never were that easy. Sasuke had a goal, and he probably didn't desert on his own. So the real danger would be whoever was accompanying him.

" - Guys.

Everyone came to an abrupt stop.

- What is it Kiba ? Did you pick up his sent ?

- Yeah but...

- There are people with him, right ?

- I have smelled them before... On the roof of the arena, where the Sandaime...

- ... How many of them ?

- Naru-

- HOW MANY ?!

- ...They are four.

- So it's them. Good, we have a few things to settle with those guys.

- But isn't it going to be dangerous ?

- Not if we split up.

They all turned around to look at Shikamaru who had gotten in his signature position.

- What's the plan ?

* Time skip *

" - Here we are. Are you ready, Uchiha ? Once this snake gives you the curse mark, you'll lose consciousness.

- Now, he's not a pussy, he won't chicken out of this, will he ?

- Tayuya, mind your language.

- Shut the fuck up, Jirobo.

- Let's do this.

The white snake bit Sasuke's throat, causing him to scream in pain. He then fell unconscious, being caught by Sakon and put inside a wooden barrel. They quickly took off but not even five minutes later, they heard rustling behind them.

" - Jirobo, go kill whoever this is.

- Roger that.

Jirobo made a sharp turn and starting running back in the woods.

- Shikamaru, one is headed toward us.

- Neji, can sense their chakra ?

- They have the weakest one of all.

- So we do as we said."

When Jirobo arrived, he expected to meet the full team. But instead-