Special note

Hi everyone. This is a warning : this is not a chapter, nor is it my regular notes.

I don't know how to talk about this...
This is about the LGBTQ+ community but it concerns everyone.

If you are uneasy with this kind of topic, there's no problem with it, you don't have to read. However, if you choose to stay, no offensive, homophobic, transphobic or hateful comments will be tolerated.
If I see anything remotely illegal (yes, discrimination is illegal in my country and on Wattpad), I will immediately report you.

With this out of the way, I believe we can all have a serious conversation.

So, there is a woman who has been targeting trans and gay people. She gathers their personal informations and leaks their sexual orientation to their family, friends or even employers. She corners them in everyway possible and is incredibly hateful.

Here is the link of someone who reacted to what she said. If you are sensitive, please don't read, it shakes you quite a bit.
https://www.wattpad.com/729908184-important-please-read-this-read-this-right-now-i

My point here is not to compel you to hate her or try to harm her, it's quite the opposite. I want you guys, all of you, to remain safe. Protect yourselves and those you love. I am not apart of the LGBTQ+ community, but I have friends who are and I fear nothing more than them being targeted for being themselves.

Society has a knack for excluding people who are different. No matter what it is, if it doesn't fit the usual criteria, then people will reject you as hard as they can. That is how human beings are, and how many children are raised to become.

Fighting against this is not about hating those people and forcefully silencing them. It's about understanding where they come from, why they think this way, helping them grow out of it if possible and teach all children this is no solution.

Because hatred is a natural reaction to what we don't know. Admitting there are different ways and options is scary because it means you have to question yourself, how you do things and what you believe in. It is no easy process and it takes a lot of courage to go down that path. Some people just can't do it. We should not hate them for this, because it would make us no different than them when they enforce hateful opinions on others.

We should try to understand others because only then can we see them as human beings and individuals.

Really, what I want to say is that you are perfect the way you are. Everyone is beautiful, everyone deserves to be happy. And if someone tells you the opposite, you should just show them why they are wrong and leave when they don't understand.

As for this woman, this is only my impression but I think she's feeling quite miserable and that is why she behaves like this. She probably isn't even aware of it... I feel like she suffers from the same burden as everyone but she was never told she could be herself, rather the opposite. And she feels so frustrated with it she takes it out on other people. Once again, this is the impression I got after reading her but it truly can't tell why.

Just stay safe, be careful with what you say on the internet and wear a mask when you go outside ! 😊

Have a nice day !