The time for counterattack !

" - So you think they'll die, huh ? Well you're in for a surprise then !

Naru kicked Sasuke back and he collided with the surface of the water. She wasn't sure what this place was but it looked like this so-called Valley of Death, with the two huge statues of shinobi facing on each side of a waterfall.
Sasuke got back up. Naru was still facing him, not attacking.

- Won't you attack me ?

- I have a few things to ask you before.

- I don't have the time.

The Uchiha went through a series of hand signs and shot at her his signature fireball. Said fireball somehow dropped into the water, creating a heavy fog around them. Using all they had learnt in the Wave country, they tracked each other and exchanged blows as if nothing had happened.

- Very well, then I'll ask you while fighting. Why are you leaving ?

- I need to get stronger so I can kill my brother.

- Well, obviously but why leaving in order to do so ? You do realise Orochimaru is only interested in using your body as his own ? So he will gain the Sharingan.

- As if I would let him.

- You can't beat your brother, you go up to a man to train you so you can beat your brother and you expect to be able to manage against that person ? Do you see just how illogical this all is ?

- There's nothing for me in this village !

Suddenly, Naru saw red and she punched Sasuke in the face so hard his nose was completely broken. He recoiled and tried to stop the flow of blood that was leaking out of his nose.
Naru was standing still, her head down.

- There's... nothing... for you...? Nothing ?... ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!

- Wha-

- YOU FUCKER, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT TO HAVE ANYTHING ?! YOU'RE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY, ANYTHING YOU ASK, THIS VILLAGE WOULD OFFER IT TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER ! YOU'RE BEING TRAINED BY THE YONDAIME HOKAGE'S STUDENT, YOU HAVE A FUCKING COMPOUND WITH ALL YOUR CLAN'S INHERITANCE, VILLAGERS AND SHINOBI ALL ALIKE ALWAYS SHOWER YOU IN PRAISE AND YOU DARE SAY THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU ! THE THREE GODS OF SHINOBI, THE TWO OTHER HOKAGE, THE SANNIN, ITACHI HIMSELF HAVE ALL BEEN TRAINED IN THIS FUCKING VILLAGE !!!

- That's-

- You have. No. Excuse. You're a just a selfish, impatient little boy who's throwing a tantrum because he can't have his way.

- SHUT UP !

Sasuke punched Naru in the face and she was sent back a few feet. He had now activated his cursed seal and black markings marred his skin.

- You don't even know what it's like ! You don't know what it feels like to loose your whole family ! You never even knew them !

Naru remained on the water.

" Kit..."

- Poor, poor Sasuke... He has lost his loving family... He probably is the most miserable person in the whole world.

When Naru got up, Sasuke could finally see her face and he was shocked to find on it an expression he never thought she could ever harbor. Disdain. Hatred and disgust so strong he felt like she wanted him dead.

- Well, human, let me tell you one thing. You had the chance of feeling loved. Warm. Appreciated. Desired. You pretend I don't know what it's like ? When Shisui, Higure, Uzume Okaa-san and  Jun'ichirô Otô-san died, I lost the only people in the village that were willing to make me feel loved. All the people who ever tried to give those feelings to me have died. I have very few people who remain by my side. And it's sad, but as long as they're here it doesn't matter.