The preliminary exams - part 2

< Wow guys, 625 views ?! That's awesome ! That means I have to keep this updated regularly. Not like I have much better to do (No I didn't go for a stroll in a park in Paris this Sunday, I am not insane unlike most of my fellow countrymen but I digress).
Anyway, I only own my OC, Naruto is still Kishimoto's property !>

_________

Everyone watched intently what was about to happen. Sakura had returned, a huge dressing made of gaze on her nose. Shino was also back, being nagged about his lost by Kiba.

Zaku went down the arena with a smug smile on his face. Gaara teleported in a cloud of sand in front of his opponent. His face was as still as stone. The referee noticed it but shrugged it off, he wasn't supposed to question the participants way of fighting.

The match began and Zaku immediately attacked Gaara, trying to punch him. His attack though was stopped by sand that seemed to move on its own. Surprised, he attempted to kick the red-haired genin but once again the sand blocked it. He threw one more dozen of attacks like this before jumping back to assert the non-existent damage he had dealt.

" - What are you ? How can this be ?

- ... This isn't enough... We need more...

- The hell you're talking about ? Forget about it, I don't care. I'm just gonna blast that sand off... and your head along with it !!

He thrust both of his arms in front of him and unleashed a powerful gust of wind. Gaara was sent flying backwards, badly landing on the floor. Seeing this opportunity, Zaku charged in for the kill. Just as he was about to blast wind straight at his adversary's face -

- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!

- HIS ARM !!

- OH KAMI-SAMA, HAS HIS ARM BEEN RIPPED OFF ??!!

- Kuhuhu... More... Even more... Even more BLOOD !!

There, in the middle of the arena was Zaku holding the lump of flesh that used to be his arm, heavily panting because of the pain.

Gaara was smiling like the maniac he was and everybody, even the Hokage himself, were terrified by the whole scene.

Naru was gripping the railing, frustrated with her inability to interfere.

Zaku was now severely crippled but he looked determined to keep fighting. Hayate, the referee, had no choice but to let the match go on, though it had become painfully clear how it would all end.

- You... DON'T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN ON ME !!!!

Zaku started concentrating wind in his remaining arm and released it with the strength of a hurricane. Gaara's sand completely shielded him this time though as Gaara himself directed it to form a dense barrier.
Unbeknownst to the sound genin, sand started to pool around him and suddenly rose from the floor to come crashing down on him.

He tried to jump out of the way but his left arm and leg were caught and crushed by the pressure of the sand. Zaku fell with a loud thud and sand quickly covered his whole body. With both arms crushed, he couldn't do anything but thrash around until he was completely overwhelmed.

The whole cluster of sand rose from the ground and Gaara extended his hand.

- Wait, he can't fight anymore !

- Sand Waterfall Funeral !

It was gross. Blood, chunks of flesh or organs flew everywhere. An eyeball even landed at Ino's feet. Which of course caused her to pass out. Many felt sick, Sakura was on verge of throwing up and Chôji was literally green.