Bonus chapter 6 - Team seven's 1st mission

On a sunny morning, team seven was waiting for their sensei at the training grounds. It was only their third team meeting but all three genins could guess this would become a habit - waiting endlessly for Kakashi at the training grounds.
Considering how well the three of them got along, the ambiance was unexpectedly relaxed. They each minded their own business, including Sakura. Naru had decided to meditate - this was becoming a habit too - while Sasuke was seemingly lost in thoughts. Sakura was reading a book while sitting on a rock, occasionally glancing at the other two.

Finally, the grey-haired jōnin decided to show his face (well, what you could see of his face).

"- Greetings you three, did you sleep well ?

- Better than last night for sure.

- What's your excuse for being late today ?

- I had to help an old lady carry her groceries all the way up to her house and-

- You're either lying or you were slacking off.

- Anyway, don't we get to perform our first mission today ?

Kakashi's expression morphed into something ominous and his students all gulped loudly.

- Yes, you do ! I hope you'll enjoy it...

- I fear we won't.

Both Sakura and Naru nodded in approval of Sasuke's statement.
With now fear more than excitement, they headed for the location of their mission. It turned out that Kakashi hadn't only been playing errand boy this morning but had also stopped by the Go Kage's office to get them a mission. He adamantly refused to say anything about it though and it was awfully suspicious.
They halted in front of the door of a large, slightly shabby house and Naru paled instantly.

- No.

- Naru, I'm sorry if it's a place that brings back bad memories but-

- That's not the issue ! Why are we doing this mission ?! Seriously, look at us ! Does it seem like any of us is competent for this job ?!

- I agree that another team might have been better suited but Hokage-sama thought this kind of exercise would be perfect to enhance your teamwork. You are, after all, one of the most uneven and rough team I've ever seen.

Sakura and Sasuke just stood there puzzled the entire time. They had no idea what this building was for but they could hear ruckus coming from the inside. Big red flag.
Eventually convincing Naru that she had no choice in the matter, Kakashi ushered his team inside.

They were met with the apocalypse. Children running, screaming, crawling, tumbling or jumping everywhere. Some were throwing things against the wall or at other children, some were climbing up unstable wooden cubes made-up towers, some were dangling from the ceiling's fan or lightbulbs or from shelves. There was even one spacing out in the middle - was he actually convulsing ?!
Paint and food and spit and vomit all over the walls and even the ceiling, no one knew how it got there. There were several boxes and chests to store the toys and nothing in any of those.

- Well at least the orphanage hasn't changed a bit...

Sakura and Sasuke's heads whipped in Naru's direction as finally understood how she knew this place. Sakura was the first one to react :

- Have you really lived here ?! In this kind of environment ?!

- Unfortunately, yes. Not my best memories.

- Kakashi-sensei, are we really supposed to take care of those... children...?

After a few seconds, Sasuke turned around to see why his question went unanswered. The reason was a bit worrisome.