..Fourty-One..Addictions..

"Why are you cast down, O my soul?

And why are you disquieted within me?

Hope in God;

For I shall yet praise Him,

The help of my countenance and my God."

-Psalm 42:11

God bless and may He be with you! Jesus loves you! Be happy because God is always with you!

Neymar sat on my bed, and rubbed his thighs a little. Even when Leo recieved him, he was quiet. I hadn't seen him in three days, not one call, or text. Only when I practiced as Andrew, but he didn't even talk about me.

Even then he was quiet.

I didn't know if I really did anything wrong. It's just weird not hearing from him for a while, I mean, we live in the same city.

"Hi." he greeted, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Hi?" I repeated him, just like how he said it. "I call you and text you and hear nothing back, and all you can say is hi?" I lecture him, but he doesn't look at me, and there was silence that came over us for a few seconds.

"Remember when you said we didn't know each other?" he cuts me off just as I opened my mouth. My weight shifts, and I wait for him to continue, my hand latching on the door knob. "We really don't." he chuckled, and looked at me for the first time with a small smile. "I want to know you."

"Mhm." I hummed, waiting for Neymar to get to the point.

"Vacation is coming up in a month and I'm going to be going to Praia Grande with Rafa, and see all my friends-" he started explaining before looking at the weary expression on my face, "I want you to come with me." Neymar asked, and I sighed.

I wanted to but it would be inconvinient.

"I want to but I can't." Not that I couldn't, but-, "I'm already hoping to go to Campinas with my mama and my sister," and Andrew, but that was a regular occurence.

"So? Campinas is what, two hours away?" Neymar said in a lighter tone. I smiled weakly, shaking my head.

"One hour, but I only ever see my family during the winter break and before I came here; I would stay for three weeks in Brasil, not necessarily in Campinas but in Itu or in Antartica." (Which is a city in São Paulo), I explained, and his expression faded into one of fustration. "I don't remain stationary, I'm sorry." I denied him gently, and he shrugged.

"Well you don't have to stay with me but can we at least, I don't know- hang out like couples do?" he asked sarcastically, and the way he said it made me laugh. "Come on Ana, I can meet your whole family and you can meet mine." Neymar reasoned.

"But Ney-" I groaned, and he smiled at me, standing up and holding my hands in his, "I don't see you for three days and you're asking me to come back to Brasil with you?" Neymar pulled me close to him, and we were face to face.

"I have a lot on my mind and I don't want to take it out on you." he kissed me. "Okay?"

"But you do realize you don't have to take off for three days you know?" I looked into his eyes, seeing his pupils dialate.

"So to make it up to you," Neymar insisted quickly, "can I take you out tonight?" It was just around seven and I wish I could have, but I had to meet Andrew about arrangements for how I'm supposed to deal with my ending supply of makeup and whatnot.

Andrew said we either met tonight or "you can get yourself caught on the pitch idc really ana." As he put it that way when he messaged me in iMessage.