..Fifty..More Unexpected, Unwarranted and Unwanted Truth..

"For His merciful kindness is great toward us,

And the truth of the Lord endures forever.

Praise the Lord!"

-Psalm 117:2

May God bless and be with you all! He loves you! God is Love! Jesus loves you! He died for our sins and rose again on the third day!

My heartbeat sped up as the silhouette of the woman was all I could see, I pulled the covers over myself even further, trembling. I'm was really not supposed to be here, huh?

"Juninho, don't be so quiet...I'm wearing your jersey." The woman whined softly with a chuckle following after. It was clicking in my head about whoever's voice it was but it was too suspenseful to figure it out.

I heard footsteps approach me and I literally froze. Now I really didn't know what to do until the door to the room opened. "Neymar?"

"Carol?"

Carol?

I sat up quickly, looking around shyly, and she gasped. The blonde stared at me and looked back at me, and her mouth opened and closed. What was going on? I froze in place, feeling my bones lock in place as I tried to process.

"Alana?"

"Carol?" I asked, but I already knew who it was. I was just as confused as she was.

Neymar could you please explain why I'm in a bed she was supposed to show up in?

"Ana!"

"What is she doing here?" Carol asked Neymar, and I could feel the tension that was so thick. I was holding in my breath, just sitting up while looking to Neymar and to Carolina. She was red in the face but also curious, and so was I.

"Wait, it's not as it seems-" it's really not.

"I thought you two broke up?" She spat at him, and I removed the sheets off of myself, feeling lost and looking for my pants with just my eyes.

Why do I take off my clothes at the wrong times?

"We did break up." I chimed in, my voice was hoarse, and I was so confused that I couldn't even figure of what I was really doing and how I really felt. I knew I'd feel it later on but for now I was relatively calm...

"Then why are you here?" Carolina said through gritted teeth in a sarcastic tone, and I put my hands out.

"I wanted to talk to Ney-" I tried to answer, and she cut me off.

"Well you can leave then. Neymar doesn't want to talk to you." Carol snapped her fingers towards the door, and I looked at Neymar, who was just standing there, looking at his feet.

Say something Neymar, something.

"But I-I had a really rough-"

"I said you can leave." Carol's voice was inclining into a steady yell. Now my look towards Neymar was desperate.

Neymar, say something in my defense, anything.

Anything.

"Okay..." I answered Carolina, finding my pants, lucky wearing nothing too tight on me. I still didn't feel the emotion that would hit me later. Regardless of me leaving the house, I'd have to see Neymar in a day for the opening of his private football school, and we were 'suggested' by Luis Enrique that we'd go to the beach together and play beach football together.

Let's just say I wasn't excited anymore.

I walked passed Neymar, and we made eye contact, I glanced into his green eyes with my own saddened expression, but his were giving me a far away look. I made sure to have my phone with me, just so I could- I didn't know.