..Insight-Epilogue Edition..

"A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee."

-Psalm 91:7.

God bless and may He be with you all! Jesus Loves you! He died for you and rose again on The Third Day! God's always protecting you!

       Epilogue.

It was a cool day in the beginning of July, the sun was hazed over by wispy clouds in a warm sky. São Paulo's cool winter in full force at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cry of a baby being born could be heard in the local hospital in Campinas.

Alana sat down in the waiting room tapping her foot as she awaited to be allowed to see her niece. Amongst others who had visited to see the newborn. Alana and her intermediate family had been there ever since Mel had gone into labor seven hours prior. They were tired, but relieved once the baby had been born. Alana was the most excited to see her. She could use happiness especially after the breakup with Neymar one month earlier.

They had been singing hymns ever since the baby had arrived, and the baby was an excitable girl with reddish brownish curls lopped over her head. Rebekah Melody Andrade Romarío was finally born. And the first time Ana saw her, she breathed in awe, finding joy in the child.

She thanked God for such a beautiful niece, and she was captivated by her beauty.

Alana had thought about her several times a day, making her go back and forth into the hospital room to check on the baby. A few days after that routine, she did the same, chatting with Mel and laughing with Andrew at all times of the day, but this time it was different. Mel had lost a lot of blood when she gave birth, hence why they had to stay longer than usual.

"How are you holding up?" Mel asked her as she ate a bowl of hospital flavored soup, wincing at it's seemingly sterile taste.

"What do you mean?" Alana asked as she watched her eat the soup, laughing at each cringe. "I know, I had to eat the same soup last year." She thought of when she almost developed pneumonia, but by God's Grace, she didn't.

"It marked a month yesterday." Mel signaled a month since her and Neymar's breakup, making her feel a twinge of sadness. He seemed okay, they didn't speak since then. He never called her and neither did she, but their breakup was made public only a week after. Niether of them told why they had broken up, except Neymar saying it was because of 'dishonesty'. Fair enough, that was what broke them up.

But there were many sides of the spectrum to it.

"I know...but I'm better now. I just miss him, you know?" Ana answered, pushing a few strands of hair to her ear, thinking about their memories together.

"I bet he misses you too..." Mel barely looked up from her soup bowl as Ana sighed a deep one. Just as she was about to continue with her words, Andrew's laugh alerted them both, making them jolt.

Then they both heard another laugh, and it wasn't one Ana was planning to hear in person.

It was Neymar's.

Not only had she not seen his face in person since the night they broke up; they hadn't texted, or anything like that. They even made sure to unfollow each other on every social media they had. It was that serious. Neymar and Andrew now stood in the room, with Andrew looking from Neymar to Alana with worry filled eyes.

The silence in the room settled in quickly as Ana kept her eyes downcast. Andrew thought quickly, and made an excuse to leave as quickly as he came inside. Citing "a need to check if they're serving the biscuts again." Leaving Neymar, Alana, and Mel, who was still eating her soup noncholantly. Melody, on the inside, was thinking about leaning over and forcing the two of them into conversation.