Note (important)

Hello loves,

I have an issue to address (or maybe a few aha).

Lately, I've been reading over the chapters and found that they're fast paced. I have to explain myself, because I mean for it to be fast paced.

It's how I intended to write it, but come chapters six to ten, it will be slowing down a lot more. I don't like fast paced fan fictions either but I promise that it will slow down. Bear with me please.

Another issue is grammatical and spelling errors. I typed most of the chapters during the summer around three am, and I guess it wasn't the best idea. I was half asleep most of the time aha, but I promise that I will go back and fix them promptly.

Another issue is the fact that some things belong in chapters, others don't. I feel as if I mush things in with the way I've been writing, so the story may undergo some maintainence (pretty sure I spelled that incorrectly aha), and you might find things that were in chapter one, in chapter two. I'm not extremely sure yet, but I will make sure to do at least something about it.

The language issue is also something I'd like to address. As Alana speaks Portuguese, (quite a bit of) Spanish, and English, she will be using that to her advantage. (Sorry to the Spanish/Portuguese speakers if the languages are ever wrong, I use google translate.) I give the translation after the character speaks but without quotation marks. Bear with me again please.

I believe that's it for now. Chapter six is sitting in my drafts and I will update soon. Please don't be a ghost reader, I appreciate all reader's comments and feedback. Even votes would be appreciated too, I need you guys for the next few chapters as I want to know what you guys think of certain things. Don't be afraid to message me either :).

Okay! God bless!

*+*+*+*

Dominique

*+*+*+*+

wait a minute, I don't know why but wattpad is putting this after every new chapter? Sorry, but this is pre chapter 6...

Sorry for the confusion (if any)

God bless you all and be with you! :))