..Thirty-Two..

"When the chief shepherd appears, you'll win the unfading crown of glory."

-1 Peter 5:4

God bless and be with you all! Jesus loves you! He died for you and is coming back soon. So dedicate your life to Him!

"Andrew, I've lost sight of what I came here for once I saw what it was doing to you." I sat on his couch, kicking my legs subtly. "A few ideas came into my head once I saw you against Deportivo."

"Like?" he asked me with a small smile, hunching over while playing with his thumbs and looking outside. I noticed that he was constantly tremblimg and shaking.

"I realized that it's no use impersonating you anymore." I admitted, and his eyes widened and I smiled with a nod, putting my hands behind my head.

"Excuse me?"

"Of course I'm still going to play football, but since there's a transfer ban on Barcelona until January, I'm going to try and get Luis Enrique to see my skills. Maybe he can recommend me to the women's team, and I'll be out of your hair..." I carefully observed him from the corner of my eyes as the tv hummed with Manunited vs PSG in the background.

"Ana? What does this mean?" he asked me, at a loss for words. "Have you really forgiven me...?" he asked me, standing to his feet.

"What? Yes I have." I answered cooly, he walked towards me with his arms open. I glanced up at him.

"Come here." he gleefully said as he picked me up in a bone crushing hug. My eyebrows furrowed and I sat up slowly while observing him.

Oh my goodness.

Andrew Amero, my twin was finally hugging me.

"I love you." he said, kissing my cheek. "Oh Ana I really love you, my sister." he admitted, and I could feel he was being genuine.

Oh here come the waterworks.

"I love you too." I said, a tear slipping down my cheek.

Ew how corny of me.

"Don't cry, I just got this shirt for sixty euros." he ruined the moment.

"Okay, mood killer." I pushed him back weakly with a smirk. Andrew laughed, giving me one more slap back hug.

"Affection is not really for me." he shook his hands at me, like I shook my hands at Neymar yesterday night. "I'm sorry, I'm awkward about unecessary affection towards people." he smiled, reffering to our pai, and he just kept shaking while lookimg at me with a smile.

"It's because it's what you were told to lose that mindset that you are able to show it. It's okay, I'm here for you Andrew, I understand if you're mad at me." I felt another tear threatening to come out. Then I saw his eyes, and they were glossy.

Woah.

"I'm not mad. I can't be," he blinked quickly, "I would never be mad at you." he faced the ceiling and blinked. "I may seem to dislike you a lot and call you names but it's because I don't know how to-" his adam's apple bobbed up and down. "I just don't know what love from a parent is, except mãe but I made the worst choice in leaving." Glancing at his hand which shook a little more than it should have.

"I know." I whispered, and he actually let a tear slip out. "Andrew, you need to know that I understand how living with a person like that can change you, but deep down, you're still the sweet, and expressive Andrew who would cry after the spider in Charlotte's Web died." I said with a small smile, remembering how he was as a kid.

"Stop, don't remind me." he laughed sadly. "Is it wrong that I watch it and still cry? Like a little bit." he added the last part quickly.

"Nope, it's more than fine." I put my hands on his shoulders, he looked into my eyes with his hazel ones. "I love you." I put my hand on his cheek, and he nodded, looking down.